Is the end near?

its the end of the world as we know it...

• bah, just coincide

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
so lets see--

ecoli in my local water
2 quakes in cali
2 major hurricanes
NO is flodding again
bangladesh lost like 100 peeps to some freak storm
theres a tsuanmi or some shit that just hit japan last week
the bus blew up killing old helpless people.

is the end near, or what?

and the air plane landing that could have been bad
iraq and all the shit there
the london bombings

the list just goes on and on...

Britain has a lot more going on than you may know.

The British invasion of the Iraqi jail, where they freed 2 captive Brits. This is truly SAS shit right here. The Iraqi police arrested the two wearing fake beards and turbans - killing police officers. Now, they are "rescued" from a friendly jail. Britain has a lock-down on the media in the UK, with promises of deportation for any foreigner speaking out against the government, and fines or jail time for the Queens Subjects publishing papers that are anti-government.

Israel is out of the Gaza Strip, which I do believe is referrenced in the BIBLE end-times.

We're at peak-oil, We have 4 potential global disease emergencies, The very near future is going to bring about weather patterns that we all thought were science fiction, the hot water floe to the UK and France is about to shut down, plunging them into Greenland climates, and Russia and China are exercising together in War Games that simulate the takeover of another "Large country".

Iran and North Korea are just counting down the days before they can set nuclear sites on the US and Japan, next year in Europe is supposed to be a heatwave that could likely kill tens of thousands and Turkey is on the edge of losing it's currency, and being occupied by Lebanese forces.

The United States, still in the position to dominate the globe entirely, is run by a cabal of iconoclasts, either Republican or democrat, and hasn't seen solid leadership in over 17 years. We have adapted to a life of promise and energy, that our kids won't get to enjoy. A Saudi proverb:
"My father rode a camel. I drive a car. My son pilots a Jet. His son will ride a camel"

Oh, and that Comet is set to hit us in 2031 (It has a 1 in 23,xxx chance of hitting or something crazy like that... Which in astronomical terms is a DIRECT HIT)

So yeah, End times.

:ph34r:
Originally posted by Celerity@Sep 23 2005, 01:29 PM
Britain has a lot more going on than you may know.

The British invasion of the Iraqi jail, where they freed 2 captive Brits. This is truly SAS shit right here. The Iraqi police arrested the two wearing fake beards and turbans - killing police officers. Now, they are "rescued" from a friendly jail. Britain has a lock-down on the media in the UK, with promises of deportation for any foreigner speaking out against the government, and fines or jail time for the Queens Subjects publishing papers that are anti-government.

Israel is out of the Gaza Strip, which I do believe is referrenced in the BIBLE end-times.

We're at peak-oil, We have 4 potential global disease emergencies, The very near future is going to bring about weather patterns that we all thought were science fiction, the hot water floe to the UK and France is about to shut down, plunging them into Greenland climates, and Russia and China are exercising together in War Games that simulate the takeover of another "Large country".

Iran and North Korea are just counting down the days before they can set nuclear sites on the US and Japan, next year in Europe is supposed to be a heatwave that could likely kill tens of thousands and Turkey is on the edge of losing it's currency, and being occupied by Lebanese forces.

The United States, still in the position to dominate the globe entirely, is run by a cabal of iconoclasts, either Republican or democrat, and hasn't seen solid leadership in over 17 years. We have adapted to a life of promise and energy, that our kids won't get to enjoy. A Saudi proverb:
"My father rode a camel. I drive a car. My son pilots a Jet. His son will ride a camel"

Oh, and that Comet is set to hit us in 2031 (It has a 1 in 23,xxx chance of hitting or something crazy like that... Which in astronomical terms is a DIRECT HIT)

So yeah, End times.
[post=559332]Quoted post[/post]​

Originally posted by Celerity@Sep 23 2005, 10:30 AM
Oh yeah, and 2012 is the end of the Mayan calendar.
[post=559335]Quoted post[/post]​

Things to Do Before 2012:

1: Finish 280Z
2: Get married
3: Enjoy life in tornado, hurricane, and earthquake-free corner of the continent.

Drink up brian! You've been selected to die.. Sorry bro.

If I were you, I'd hit the stores and buy up as much water as you can.. Before there is none left.

There is always shit going down. People are always dying. So fucking what if 20something senior citizens died.. In the time it took us to get it up on the television, I'd be willing to bet another thousand died of other weird things.

Yeah, we have shitty weather, so what.. earthquake in california??? OMG OMG!! what the hell is new?

Sad that japan got hit, I actually like that country and the way it is run.

Bush is doing the best he can. He isn't "uber bush the bus-burn stopping, quake calming, hurricane stomping mofo" that people think he should be. Hes a fucking human. Quit blaming him for shit.

I love that old bitch on TV talking to the people of houston.. "Get out or die.. If you stay, don't expect any help. We will not respond to 911 calls, we will not assist you. get out." Yeah, a big fuck you to the stupid fuckers. Tell em like it is, biatch!! woo wooo!

So some fuckers can't count past 2012.. Nifty. Nostrodamas was the man.. but 99.9% of his shit is so broad that we can just kind of pick and choose from his writings to fit various disasters.

I predict that one day, thousands of people will be killed.
I R teh master of the universe.

The plane made a perfect landing. I wonder if Bush was laying under that front landing gear keeping it from folding?? He finally saved some people! Woot! Go uber bush... :blink:

The middle east is a cluster fuck. It has been since the dawn of fucking time. We are there to make damn sure they keep fucking eachother over, instead of turning on the US.

And when the hell were plagues new? Bring on a fucking plague. The world does need a "douche" seriously. Its time for a few disasters to kill off a few people.

Oh god, I'm just going to stop.. I could rant for days.

dude, oregon is on the same damn fault line... lol

oregon-earthquake-map.gif

each red dot represents a quake of 2.0 or more

Originally posted by phyregod@Sep 23 2005, 02:05 PM
Drink up brian! You've been selected to die.. Sorry bro.

If I were you, I'd hit the stores and buy up as much water as you can.. Before there is none left.
[post=559360]Quoted post[/post]​

the 3 grocery stores in town are cleared out already.

ohh well, i'll just have to drive 10 min out of my way to another one. its not like its everywhere...

I know. I live on the coast though and we NEVER get earthquakes that we can feel. A couple months ago there was a quake west of SF that was supposed to cause a tsunami. We never even saw an abnormal wave. Coos Bay is far enough north of the border that the tsunami would subside a substantial amount before hitting us.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 23 2005, 12:57 PM
no shit scott. lol
[post=559354]Quoted post[/post]​

lol didn;t see your post about the bristol water...i found out by going to Ruby's and the waitress was like .... the water in bristol is bad. do you want bottled water in staead i was like .well yeah duhhh

Originally posted by Battle Pope+Sep 23 2005, 01:03 PM-->
@Sep 23 2005, 10:30 AM
Oh yeah, and 2012 is the end of the Mayan calendar.
[post=559335]Quoted post[/post]​

Things to Do Before 2012:

1: Finish 280Z
2: Get married
3: Enjoy life in tornado, hurricane, and earthquake-free corner of the continent.
[post=559356]Quoted post[/post]​

word my plan is kinda like that
1. finish atleast one thing ive started
2. make sure that i get some when everything turns to shit
3. stay my ass in ct( we got good water here)

but yeah i see things going real bad real soon. with in our life times life will take a drastic trun for the worst so bring on the END OF WORLD PARTIES!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Sep 23 2005, 01:14 PM-->
@Sep 23 2005, 02:05 PM
Drink up brian! You've been selected to die..  Sorry bro.

If I were you, I'd hit the stores and buy up as much water as you can..  Before there is none left.
[post=559360]Quoted post[/post]​

the 3 grocery stores in town are cleared out already.

ohh well, i'll just have to drive 10 min out of my way to another one. its not like its everywhere...
[post=559368]Quoted post[/post]​

Wait a sec, did I miss something ? Is the world preparing for disasters without me ? Are we hording food yet ?

I've horded ammo and rifles. You can go to the store all you want :)

Back