1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is There a difference

Discussion in 'Wheels / Suspension / Tires / Brakes' started by blankie, May 20, 2004.

1. blankie

blankie Junior Member

Is there a difference between the front rotors on a crx si and a crx dx. If so can I put si rotors and pads on the dx. Sorry for the stupid ? Thanks :D
  2. Arachnid

Arachnid Senior Member

not really worth the hassel if your dx rotors are still fine. probably little or no difference from either rotors. if you plan to do a rotor swap just get aftermarket.
  3. blankie

blankie Junior Member

I need new rotors and trying to decide what to get. I hate decisions lol ;)
  4. D See 2

D See 2 Senior Member

no, they are the same.
  5. Bl6CRX

Bl6CRX Senior Member

i did the 90-93 tegs up front matched with a 15/16 mc and booster, HUGE difference!!!
  6. blankie

blankie Junior Member

What can I get 15/16 mc off of? And are powerslot rotors any good? Thanks
  7. BigJ

BigJ I'm just about that action Boss.

90-93 Integra.

I'm doing the front and back spindles from a 90-93 integra and the mastercylinder and break booster. My buddy had this setup on his old hatch, and damn, it braked so nicely.
  8. bcman

bcman Senior Member

If you're getting the MC from the teg, you have to get the booster as well. Teg MC won't bolt up to a civic booster.
  9. asmallsol

asmallsol Super Moderator

If you want a 15/16's MC but dont want to get the teg MC, buy a 1991 Civic EX Mastercylinder. Its the only 15/16 MC that is a direct bolt on to a civic booster