is there no end?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Do movie tickets really cost $10 in most places now? Everybody always says that, but all the theaters here are still charging between $6-$8 for tickets...
I'm lucky if we go during the day and it's $6. At night it's like $9.75 or something.

I'm lucky if we go during the day and it's $6. At night it's like $9.75 or something.

Jesus...that's a lot of money to see a movie. I still have yet to pay more then $8 for a movie ticket...

im ready to see the new wave of ricers after this movie there going to make the cops climb our ass's even more.........no more hanging out in walmart parking lot:(

Jesus tickets here are only 8.25 on weekend and 7 during the week

Tickets here are $7.50

But yeah the second one sucked and the third one was retarded stupid.

This could be interesting, at least I get to see "letties" ass again, that's all I care about.

But really do you think the import scene took off after these types of movies? I think after these films people were paying attention more.

Remember jdm is the new rice and yes there is still traditional rice but not as bad as that jdm rice crap. At Least around here it isn't. I hate this town, its mostly populated by mustangs, camaros and big jacked up trucks that never see dirt.

I saw the first one and told myself never agian.

didn't bother with the 2nd or 3rd one and wont bother with the 4th one.

Tix around here are something to the tune of $8. Then $45 for a large coke, and $89 for a large popcorn. Free refills, of course.

Tix around here are something to the tune of $8. Then $45 for a large coke, and $89 for a large popcorn. Free refills, of course.

I've figured out a way to beat this system, well, at least with the popcorn. When you go to the theater, bring a couple brown paper sacks with you (lunch sacks). Have 2-3 people throw in cash for the purchase of the popcorn. That way, you're not spending much. Then, go into the theater, pull out your brown paper bags and fill them up with the popcorn. Then, 5-10 mins later, take your empty bucket and go get your popcorn refill. Plenty of popcorn for everyone, not a lot of money spent...

I've figured out a way to beat this system, well, at least with the popcorn. When you go to the theater, bring a couple brown paper sacks with you (lunch sacks). Have 2-3 people throw in cash for the purchase of the popcorn. That way, you're not spending much. Then, go into the theater, pull out your brown paper bags and fill them up with the popcorn. Then, 5-10 mins later, take your empty bucket and go get your popcorn refill. Plenty of popcorn for everyone, not a lot of money spent...

haha, that is so ghetto.

is it so bad that we can't afford $20 for a night of entertainment?

Nah, it's not that I'm desperate or anything, I just don't like getting ass-raped for the price of some popcorn...

i look at it as a trade off. $20 to keep the girl happy and content=me happy and content. it's a cheap price.

if i really dont' feel like paying for that stuff, i'll bring in a bottle of water and some gummies to snack on.

im ready to see the new wave of ricers after this movie there going to make the cops climb our ass's even more.........no more hanging out in walmart parking lot:(

Jesus tickets here are only 8.25 on weekend and 7 during the week

I hate this reasoning. People riced their cars well before the original FnF. People raced their cars since the second car rolled off the assembly line.

This movie just created a buzz of stickered and winged cars, it didn't make the idiots act any more like idiots than they normally did.

Back