is there room

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

PhyRe

when i woke up this morning a thought came into my head is there room in a 92 civic hatch to drop a v6 95 legand which is either the c30a or c32b not sure which but its the same as the nsx and if it wont fit in there what other honda/ ac would it fit? let me know what everyone thinks

Originally posted by PhyRe@Dec 17 2003, 11:48 AM
when i woke up this morning a thought came into my head is there room in a 92 civic hatch to drop a v6 95 legand which is either the c30a or c32b not sure which but its the same as the nsx and if it wont fit in there what other honda/ ac would it fit? let me know what everyone thinks

That requires alot modifications chassis wise, that swap would cost alot of money since the engine mounts are in different locations. I would do it, what wrong you dont like honda's famous 4 cylinders?

waste of time and money. but if your lookin for something different. post pics if ya do it cause i've never seen it done. Stick with a b-series, drops right in, lots of power potential.

seems im the only one who thinks this woulod be bad ass :thumbsup: gobs of tq slap a turbo on it vrooooooom only thing is i doubt if you could fit the v6 and a turbo

I looked up the specs for a 1995 legend and WOW! If you dropped one of those into a hatch then....I dont know. If it is a good motor, it SHOULD kick some ass, but prolly too much money. <_<

Originally posted by Hatchbacks Anonymous@Dec 17 2003, 05:56 PM
I looked up the specs for a 1995 legend and WOW! If you dropped one of those into a hatch then....I dont know. If it is a good motor, it SHOULD kick some ass, but prolly too much money. <_<

yea its an nsx motor lol

long answer: anything's possible, you'd have to spend lots of money getting custom mounts fabricated, probably custom axles, custom shift linkage (or modify it somehow), and lots of other shit.

short answer: no.

so i should prob just stick with my first idea and go with my lovely h22a. i loose 20hp but when ur already pushin 200 i dont really think thats much of a prob.
does anyone know the weight of a civic dx hatch with out the engine? dont think anyone knows right off the top of their head but if there is a site with info let me know

eazy

Originally posted by UDT@Dec 17 2003, 05:50 PM
seems im the only one who thinks this woulod be bad ass :thumbsup: gobs of tq slap a turbo on it vrooooooom only thing is i doubt if you could fit the v6 and a turbo

and an automatic tranny that cna't even hold its own stock power without breaking....

fucking junk

and a waste of a car...

Back