Is there...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dsmaccord91

A sticky for f22a1 forced induction, i know the dsm manifold will work as will its turbo, and that the block needs to be notched, I need to still know about the intercooler, will the dsm work and if so can i front mount it. Also hot pipes and cold pipes and oil routing for the turbo. How much boost will i be able to run on the stock ecu, and whats the best aftermarket system for the f22. I guess what i'm saying is i'm curious if theres a full walk-through for the install... anywhere if at all.

A little background on my accord, the engine has a new head and has been rebuilt, but not sleeved and with stock internals. timing belt is brand new as is one of the axles. I'm not looking to have stupid power or w/e i'd be happy around 250-300 hp. Also i know all about injectors and all the goodies that ought to go along with a turbo set-up... so don't really need to know anything when it comes to that.

Thanx alot,

Alex

I did the DSM hybrid setup using a EVO3 turbo. I bought a Grand National FMIC and mounted it sideways. This way you have a VERY short run from the compressor outlet to the FMIC. I used 2" piping from the turbo to the FMIC and then 2.5" from the FMIC up to the Throttle Body. It builds boost VERY fast and pulls all the way to 6K. I wouldnt try to redline it using that turbo, its just creating a LOT of heat up there.

I'm selling my setup if you're interested. 1200 shipped.

uhoh.jpg

I took out that aluminum rad, the stock one can be used still! You have to remove the fans though and mount 2 on the outside of the rad instead. I will be including:
Manifold, Turbo, IC piping except for the piece from the BOV to the TB, FMIC, 3" custom CAI, Water cooling lines&tees, 2.5" downpipe with open dump wastegate O2 housing, also including a stock DSM O2 housing(open is LOUD!), Chip programmed to handle up to 17psi.

You will need to buy a short section of 2.5" pipe and a 45 degree coupler. Then a set of 550cc injectors and a 3bar map sensor to run boost above 10.5psi. If you want all the piping including the BOV I'm asking 1350 shipped! :) For the 1350 I'll include the Chrome valve cover ;)

Back