Is this a good alarm system to install

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

haccord141

Is the Matrix III by clifford a good alarm system to install, i know you can get a lot of added features on it, and i was also wondering how much they cost, and what do you guys think it would cost to have a professional install the system?

thanks in advance for the helpful replies.Peace!

Jeff B)

I was just on the Clifford site last night and I never saw a Matrix III...I saw a I and II, but no III.

Where are the III specs?

hmm.......I never saw the 3 on the main clifford site last night. :doh:

Thanks man. I like the 3.

so do i it has so many features, i called good guys and for just the alarm they want 384 + an extra 125 for keyless entry. what a rip!

The Matrix 3 is a very good alarm. The only difference between it and the Matrix 2 is that the 3 has built in relays for most features where the 2 has mostly transistor outputs. If your car has factory power locks, you might want to save the money since you don't need an spdt relay for the locks and can get away with the transistor outs on the Matrix 2.

I think i am going to go with the Matrix III cuz I really don't waqnt to try and get away with anything. I much rather pay the extra money. Besides it is my baby you are talking about here, I don't want here stolen!!!! :eek: :unsure: :eek:

The Matrix 3 won't help your chances for theft prevention, it just has built in relays for the door locks and domelight supervision.

Back