is this a good deal on wheels?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lol B, i see a nice door ding right by your door :huh:

Prowler, are those motegis?

yeah man- my car has a shit load of dents.. people don't know how to ficking exit their cars correctly anymore in this fucking state. *shrug* oh well- its a race car, not a show car... and fuckign acorns... don't even get me started on my hood :(

Its every state B! My cars like that too! And my hood... dont get me started about my hood! I HATE TREE SAP!

either get hx wheels, vx wheels or rota's.

if you can afford something more than rota's, go with regamasters, volk or select racing hart wheels. its all about the design and weight of the wheel.

brian, we need to post a sticky in one of the forums linking the article i wrote on rotational mass and how it affects handling and acceleration. too many people aren't aware of the consequences when buying "motegi" or other cheap pep boys wheels.

interesting sidenote...enkei makes honda's wheels...so despite the fact that rs5's and other enkei wheels are so damn heavy, they are capable of making a light, well designed rim.

Originally posted by chet@Oct 2 2002, 06:15 AM

if you can afford something more than rota's, go with regamasters, volk or select racing hart wheels. its all about the design and weight of the wheel.

brian, we need to post a sticky in one of the forums linking the article i wrote on rotational mass and how it affects handling and acceleration. too many people aren't aware of the consequences when buying "motegi" or other cheap pep boys wheels.

interesting sidenote...enkei makes honda's wheels...so despite the fact that rs5's and other enkei wheels are so damn heavy, they are capable of making a light, well designed rim.

Damn chet ... welcome to the board. I see this is your first post!! hehe. Anyway, You are correct on the rotational mass. And I didn't know that enkie made honda wheels!! thanks for that info@

thanks guys, and i will keep those recommended brands and advice in mind. also, i am thinking of getting 14's instead of 15's cause my car isnt that fast, and ive got manual steering.

Originally posted by chet@Oct 2 2002, 03:15 AM

or take some mechanical physics :D

Back