is this a good price for H22 turbo civic?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Turbo H22 civic

I was wondering if $5000 was a good price for a 92 4dr civic with a 97 H22A4 with a turbo kit, front mount intercooler, MSD ignition, NOS wet kit, Crane powerball, place racing engine mounts, lighten flywheel, greddy turbo timer, holley fuel pump, 8.5 magnacore plug wires, Boost retard controller, Nitto 555 drag radials, autometer boost and air/fuel guages, adjustable AEM cam gears, stage 4 clutch, over size axles and a few other things i can't think about right now, the only thing the car needs is a hood, windshield, headlight and rear seats, door panels and carpet...tell me if u think it is a good price for the car...

I'd pay that much for a fast ass four door if it was in good condition. Probably raced to death though with those mods and that price. :D If not, that's a good price.

Yeah probably is hit or something. Sounds like a bad mofo if it hasn't been rheemed on already. Just think H22a, turbo, and nos, serious speed.

Nah i know the guy, he has only raced it once at the track and a few times on the street, the only thing it needs is a hood, matching wheels, and interior and trust me it is very very fast!!

Back