Is this a good Swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I have a 2000 civic si am im thinking about doin a swap to an h22 do u think that it is a good swap? Is it relativly a hard one? Please give me your input on this one guys.

Originally posted by pitchblackb16@Aug 23 2005, 12:44 PM
I have a 2000 civic si am im thinking about doin a swap to an h22 do u think that it is a good swap? Is it relativly a hard one? Please give me your input on this one guys.
[post=544057]Quoted post[/post]​

it will haul ass and its not that hard... harder than a b-series swap but search around there are lots of posts on it man. If you have any specific questions post it up

if you do the swap ill take the entire b16 swap from your hands....it would fit perfectly in my 99hb

i would just take the money it will cost to swap an H22 in there and turbo the B16

check hasport.com mount kit instructions to see whats involved...

you can probably make more horsepower for less money going turbo, but it all depends on what your plans for the car are...

1/4 mile would be faster, but the heavier motor has its drawbacks...

why would you ruin one of the few usdm honda vehicles that comes with a b16 by doing a swap. You'd be better off selling your whole si and buying a dx or ex and then doing an h22 swap. Or stick with the b series and run turbo. Don't kill that si man!

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Aug 23 2005, 01:35 PM
i would just take the money it will cost to swap an H22 in there and turbo the B16
[post=544073]Quoted post[/post]​

Fuck the H, fuck the B... get a friggin K series...

Save up and do it right.

Back