is this a reason why cali sucks?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

"Management consultant William Fried told eighth-graders at Jane Lathrop Stanford Middle School on Tuesday that stripping and exotic dancing can pay $250,000 or more per year, depending on their bust size. "

danm, 250k a year? i wish i had a more lucrative bust size. :bawling:

lol damn thats crazy. depending on your bust size...lol

Dude I want to ditch college and go fishing. This dude was probably right on, and probably pushed into the subject based on shit middle school kids pushing him into it. Fuck man he is telling them to do what they want, if it is stripping or fishing, who cares, it is not like strippers do not exist. Fuck Palo Alto, fuck rich people.

Originally posted by MaaseyRacer@Jan 14 2005, 12:25 PM
Dude I want to ditch college and go fishing. This dude was probably right on, and probably pushed into the subject based on shit middle school kids pushing him into it. Fuck man he is telling them to do what they want, if it is stripping or fishing, who cares, it is not like strippers do not exist. Fuck Palo Alto, fuck rich people.
[post=445710]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd: but remember... they're not strippers... they're all 'students' :lmao:

For every 2 inches up there, you should get another $50,000 on your salary

lol

damn

and i think this guy has the right idea behind getting a job you love instead of just getting a job for money...
but then again, i'd be tuning hondas instead of accounting, but accounting pays the bills...

if i was a chick, and i was hot, i'd be a high-dollar vegas hooker or stripper for sure. easy cash for fun. can't beat it.

I bet they neglected to tell them that by becoming a stipper you acquire a 100k/yr coke habit

Originally posted by swanny@Jan 15 2005, 01:22 AM
I bet they neglected to tell them that by becoming a stipper you acquire a 100k/yr coke habit
[post=445945]Quoted post[/post]​

then thatll be 150k a year, still not bad :lol:

Originally posted by swanny@Jan 15 2005, 07:22 AM
[post=445945]Quoted post[/post]​

Actually a lot of "Gentlemans"clubs have drug testing, since a good drug habit can emped profits. Don't get me wrong, I have numerous friends that are/were strippers, they make a killing, and some do have LARGE habits.

I wonder if there is a need for an over weight beer bellied male stripper? :ph34r:

I can always use a little extra money :lol:

Originally posted by sooboss@Jan 14 2005, 03:21 PM
lol damn thats crazy. depending on your bust size...lol
[post=445705]Quoted post[/post]​

I wonder what the payscale and bust size relation is .
is it linear , a porabola, of some other funky curve.

I think I need to texplain to my wife I'll need to visit every strip club in town for my research and plot a graph

Bust size vs pay scale

Id be a male stripper, till some dude touches me and I punch him in the throat. I get compliments all the time but I dont think I would enjoy being a stripper and I hate dancing.

Back