Is this illegal?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Well, I looked it up out of curiosity and basically, in New Jersey, the rule is, is that she can get her stuff, anytime, as long as it's in a peaceful manner.
If she is no longer allowed to live there, it's your property, so she has no other choice.
If she's still allowed to live there, she can still get it, but the gist is the same.
How is he not allowed to kick her out if it's his property and she has no legal remnants of her ever living there???
What if I paid rent to my mom and then she just up and kicked me out?
Is that illegal? The house is in her name, but I was paying to live there?
Cuz, that actually happened to me....
laws in the usa are stupid thats why,,but by law know one can kick you out weather your paying rent or not weather you name is on anything or not, the only way you by law have to leave is if they go through the court system, that means any and every body who ever

Hmmm... I should've taken that up with her then.
Laws are so confusing...wtf, sometimes I wonder....
Anyway, I dunno, I give up...
I guess just see if she gets her shit, if not see if she's in jail, and if not that then take it up with the courts on what to do.

laws in the usa are stupid thats why,,but by law know one can kick you out weather your paying rent or not weather you name is on anything or not, the only way you by law have to leave is if they go through the court system, that means any and every body who ever
yep. There's even some laws protecting squatters.

10 years I believe no less than one day for squatting.

It really depends on whether the owner of the property wants to prosecute or not. Some of them do, some of them don't give a shit. Some of them will let people live there until they're ready to redevelop it.

it;s 2500 bucks Celerity, not 250. So it's a big difference.

Anyway, even my detective buddy can't get copies of the warrants, shit is really pissing me off. It's making it impossible for the bonder to capture the bondee legally.

She's in Paterson, NJ and Passaic County Sheriffs say they have better things to do and won't even accept the fax from MD. I'm fucked, I'm just gonna have the warrants sent to Passaic County Sheriffs through the mail and start a dispute where the cops need to be called at where she's staying, fuck it, I'm not letting her walk on this, I'll go to jail with her, my gf already said she'd bail me out.

Technically, if anything, my house or not, by me entering her room in the house makes me the trespasser

not trespassing? someone cant just walk in your house sit down and have the legal right to stay there. if someone is in your house and you dont want them there you call the cops on trespassing.

They are considered squatters and are allowed in the house legally, they can be removed but the legal system is fucked up. I'm gonna end up getting summonsed

Back