Is this legit?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i would say no, they have a 1995 supra twin turbo for $12,278 shipped here.... that seems too low for about any condition turbo supra

Some of the prices seem low, but I don't think they aren't legit. The info on the site seems pretty straightforward, and looking at the RHD Jeep section, they also say that they work with some well known postal Jeep suppliers, which is info that could probably be easily verified. As for the prices, there's gotta be some strings attached. I saw another TT Supra on there for $11k, which doesn't sound realistic at all.

the supra price is legit. they probably paid less than $9k for it. you still have to pay for shipping and import fees. normally you pay up front, then they get the car from japan.

it's a pain in the ass. i would rather buy something already shipped and registered in the u.s.

the price of american supras is high because of production numbers. japan probably had 30,000 made vs 3000 in the u.s.

I haven't ordered anything from them yet, at one point I was going to but then I looked up the fees and all that, but they are really great people to work with. great customer support and service.

i think i will give them a call today i will post up what i find.

Back