Is this legit?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

There was one of the little kei trucks for sale in my town, it was pretty sweet, basically a Yamaha Rhino with a cab.

ya, you just have to search. gonna be mostly vancouver bc area.

Haha so true! I live in victoria and that's all we have here at the import lots :) except I have never seen one on the road.

if someone REALLY wants one, you just do a google search for 'rhd jdm crx for sale' and a lot will pop up.

Wonder why? It can't be that hard to get it on the road can it?

legally yes, illegally no.

do some research on what it takes to get it legal in the states. you either need to do a few modifications and get it inspected or bribe someone who can title cars.

So wait, I'd have to get a letter from Honda sent to NHTSA?!

Yes. If you'd like to talk about the process some time, let me know. I'll walk you through the process. It's long.... It's not worth it for a honda imo, but I'll explain it for you.

I'd like to hear it, but I don't want to waste your time for something I'm not gonna do for at least a few years if ever.

i think i might spend my tax return on a car from them. maybe a skyline and leave it all oem. and let my girl drive it on the weekends...lol but i really thiunk i might get me one from that site. anyone ever had any experiance with this sort of thing first hand?

Sounds like pickles is pretty well experienced with it, but did you call them?

I don't like the site now, good selection among Japanese cars. As far as mini trucks, not so much.

Back