is this possible

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

is this humanly possible, or this a photoshop expert?

fuckin a

fingerhead.jpg

:blink:

chopped, thats not possible. when your finger is extended, its in a straight line. they way its shown is that his finger goes down and then up and out the eye. not to mention theres no place for his finger to go. the way it looks, it looks like he just has his knuckle in his nose and chopped the finger over his eye

You can tell where it's chopped where his nose and his finger meet.

there's a little black line that doesn't look like it should be there. it's not possible, unless you don't have a wall in your nasal cavity. :eek:

Originally posted by revolution8k@Dec 2 2003, 10:44 PM

there's a little black line that doesn't look like it should be there. it's not possible, unless you don't have a wall in your nasal cavity. :eek:

his (or someone's) hand is definitely at his nose, look how his nostril is all pulled up and shit. try doing that without your hand there. lol

ya saw that 2 weeks ago on out local forum.... its photoshop.... look at the bottom left of the finger going into the nose like revo siad....

Originally posted by GSRCRXsi+Dec 2 2003, 10:49 PM-->
revolution8k
@Dec 2 2003, 10:44 PM

his (or someone's) hand is definitely at his nose, look how his nostril is all pulled up and shit. try doing that without your hand there. lol

Yeah his hand is there, but they tried to chop it so the finger looks like it's going into his nostril straight instead of being balled up into his fist. which is what I'm talking about.

Originally posted by IDMaxGuy@Dec 2 2003, 10:55 PM
ya saw that 2 weeks ago on out local forum.... its photoshop.... look at the bottom left of the finger going into the nose like revo siad....

See? I'm right. :D

People get smarter every day I swear. Best thread ev4r!!!

Back