is this really jdm?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

get_nick

These snozzberries taste like snozzberries...
VIP
is this what the front of a jdm hatch really looks like? it says all the parts are authentic honda, but the hatch is a left hand drive like the usdm. it looks like he did the conversion on a us hatch. what are the differences between the jdm and usdm hatch? click here for pics

i have never seen one that looked like that before . . . . . weird lookin . . . .

From Japan = RHD. That dude is a fucktard, since for starters it is a front end conversion, not a clip, and those headlights don't look like civic to me.

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Oct 22 2003, 10:49 PM
From Japan = RHD. That dude is a fucktard, since for starters it is a front end conversion, not a clip, and those headlights don't look like civic to me.

yeah, that's exactly what i said. does anybody know a reliable source for jdm lights and body parts?

they look like crv headlights more than civics. that grill looks pretty big. i think it just looks weird..not right.

This is a 96-2K JDM 4-Door front end. It is marketed in Canada as the EL. I have seen the hatch in the picture in person and is alittle rough. I know the person selling the parts and I will vouch for him. A very good guy.

how different is the 4 door front and the hatch front? i'm still looking for other good authentic jdm dealers.

Originally posted by get_nick+Oct 22 2003, 11:55 PM-->
@Oct 22 2003, 10:49 PM

yeah, that's exactly what i said. does anybody know a reliable source for jdm lights and body parts?

brian wong- b18c_powered_si@hotmail.com
Chris - http://www.rcrewracing.com

first thing i looked at was the antenna on the bumper... that is JDM SHIET!!! whew looks pimp!

B)

Originally posted by 2 litre EG@Oct 23 2003, 01:34 AM
first thing i looked at was the antenna on the bumper... that is JDM SHIET!!! whew looks pimp!

B)

Thats not an antanna...it's a post with a light on the end...so the JDM driver, which would be your passenger, would see where and how close you are parking to an object...IE...wall, curb, another car.....FYI

thats a laser that cuts your opponent's tires and wheels as they try to do a ricer fly-by. works great! coems in handy on weekends!

Originally posted by Airjockie+Oct 23 2003, 12:08 AM-->
2 litre EG
@Oct 23 2003, 01:34 AM

B)

Thats not an antanna...it's a post with a light on the end...so the JDM driver, which would be your passenger, would see where and how close you are parking to an object...IE...wall, curb, another car.....FYI

oh thats weird cause my buddy has the one from japan and is has prongs at the bottom to have radio wire ran to it or was that for the on off switch to go up and down? hmmm

Originally posted by rixXxceboy@Oct 23 2003, 04:21 AM
thats a laser that cuts your opponent's tires and wheels as they try to do a ricer fly-by. works great! coems in handy on weekends!

:lol: :lol: :bo: :bo: :bo: thats great

That's a Ferio front end, and if you wanna be precise, belongs on a 4 door Civic. JDM didn't get the 2 door coupe Civic, they only got the 4 door (Ferio) and the 2 door hatch (Civic)

You can tell be the distance between the radiator grille and the headlights.

-> Steve

Back