Is This Rice ??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

vanilladutch89

H22_(ivi)
IS THIS RICE ??? IWANT SOME IMPUT ??wen i say rive obviously meen the outside lol

Attachments

• h2.jpg
    h2.jpg
    776.2 KB · Views: 348
  • h22.jpg
    h22.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 348
  • h22a1.jpg
    h22a1.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 407
I don't care if it has a giant APC sticker covering the cracked up CF hood, I would rock the hell out of an H22 hatch.

lol im going to be boosting soon i have entire kit
> intake fulll

exhaust
> headers chipped

ecu stage 3 clutch

lighteded
> flywheel gsr rims

>>my 92 h22a
> retop hatch
> >>accord tranny
> >>stage 3 clutch
> >>aftermarket

intake
> >>dc headers
> >>hiflow car
> >>tanabe medalion

cat back
> >>adjustable fuel

pressure regulator
> >>has front and

rear upperstrut

braces
> >>rear lower tie

brace
> >>c pillar brace
> >>tokico blues
> >>eibach pro

coilovers
> >>dc short

shifter
> >>integra rims
> >>integra seats
> >> performance

injectors and fuel

pump
> >> ready for

turbo (recently ran

16 psi all lines ran
> >>no ac no

powersteering
> >>toyo proxie

rubber
> >>carbon fiber

hood hoodpins
> >>one piece

headlights
> >>r33 front house

of colors black

base blue metal
> flake

I don't care if it has a giant APC sticker covering the cracked up CF hood, I would rock the hell out of an H22 hatch.

Don't go crazy with jdm stuff, smash out those headlights, take out the hoodpins, and find a stock bumper. I think a car looks best when it looks like you could of bought it from the dealership.

wordspoons.

Clean=stock looking. Doesnt have to look 100% stock, but be subtle and do tasteful appearance mods.

Tail lights are stock, good. Leave them that way.
Exhaust is not a fart can. Again, good job.
Its hard to tell from the pics, but the rims aren't painted bright green and 18" so I assume they are reasonably tasteful.

RICE:
Your CF hood is cracking and the hood pins are weak sauce. Change the hood back to stock, or get a new CF hood with NO hood pins.
Your front air dam has more holes than a country club. It doesnt work, get a stock air dam, or one off an SI.
Headlights. Come on, you know better. If you fixed everything else, you might be able to get away with them.

Having said all that, begin rant:

WHO THE FUCK CARES IF SOMEONE SAYS ITS RICE!?!?!

It's YOUR car. Do what YOU think looks good. Do things that YOU like. If someone talks shit about your car without any form of constructive criticism, tell them "Thank you, but your opinion means less than shit" You should NOT be running around thinking "If I do this to my car, what will people think?" you should be thinking "what are the benefits of doing said modification to my car, is it worth my money, do I really want that on my car?" Please don't use your car as a penis replacement to attract attention or to make others think you're cool. Use your car to have fun. Fuck what others think.

If those are the TYC headlights, definite thumbs up. They're not typical low-quality ricer ebay crap, they actually have good beam patterns and tasteful looks.

I think your main problem is crap image quality. Wash it, get it outdoors, and take some high quality pics.

klyph is right, who cares if it's rice as long as you like it. any modification at all will be considered rice to somebody somewhere. some people say jdm is ricey. the only non rice is RDM.

anyways, i'm with the other guys. get a stock front bumber with either an ex/si lip or a mugen knock off. keep the stock tails and get oem headlights.

recked:it looks like an R34 replica bumper.

Back