Is This Rice ??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lol ok im a ricer but what car r u driveing prolly a riced out d12 lol not a d15 a d12 n dun even think they have them lol with a 6 foot wing lime green with a hom made body kit lmao n 12 plastic rims

It's a disclaimer they put in the instructions so that you can't sue them when your amateur installation fails. If you install the stock hood latch properly, there should be no need for hood pins. Hood pins are to replace the latch, if you have both, then yes, you are a ricer :p

and i dont care all im saying is y he needa say watever cuz i quoted him on hoodpins are suposed to be used lol and what kinda classic iff its american why he at HONDA SWAP lol

check his sig if you wanna see his ride.. he's building a classic, far from rice

lol ok im a ricer but what car r u driveing prolly a riced out d12 lol not a d15 a d12 n dun even think they have them lol with a 6 foot wing lime green with a hom made body kit lmao n 12 plastic rims

I'm just givin you shit. I actually hate it when people use the term "ricer" it's so played out it makes the person using it sound completely moronic. Plus it hurts my feelings when people rip on my 6 foot wing and plastic 12" rims. But i dont let it get me down, when I rev up my D12, all they be seein is the garden trim taped to my rear bumper.

lmao i love this site lol

I'm just givin you shit. I actually hate it when people use the term "ricer" it's so played out it makes the person using it sound completely moronic. Plus it hurts my feelings when people rip on my 6 foot wing and plastic 12" rims. But i dont let it get me down, when I rev up my D12, all they be seein is the garden trim taped to my rear bumper.

and i dont care all im saying is y he needa say watever cuz i quoted him on hoodpins are suposed to be used lol and what kinda classic iff its american why he at HONDA SWAP lol

A lot of aftermarket parts say "for offroad use only" It's just a way for manufacturers to market products without the liability of litigation.
And Classic does not mean American. I own a classic Honda. Oxymoron? maybe.

"what are the benefits of doing said modification to my car, is it worth my money, do I really want that on my car?"

That about defines ''rice".
Actually having problems keeping your hood closed? Okay, maybe you need hood pins.

IMHO, all CF is "rice"....don't even get started on the fake CF. If you're going to stick with the blue sparkles paint the hood to match. Might even hide those cracks.

oem headlights would look better especially with a jdm bumper rocking a mugen lip=teh sexy time

cosmetically challenged lol thats great nah its a nice h22 hatch not a fan of the bumper or paint but still a sweet car clean it up a bit u got a damn nice car. not sayin its not a sweet car cause it is just need a lil clean up

Back