Is this the brake or gas pedal?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

oh god hahaha

one time, way back in the day when i had my civic... i started my car to drive out of an oil change bay, and the idiot who changed the oil left it in gear. needless to say, i didnt check. started the car, let out the clutch and BAM i hit him :) he was fine though.

lmfao!!!...i have a friend who works at one of those oil change places...i need to ask him if anyone has ever fallen in the hole...hahahaha

I used to work at Jiffy Lube. i remember while i was working there, they had that happen at one of the other stores nearby. haha, fucking idiots

oh god hahaha

one time, way back in the day when i had my civic... i started my car to drive out of an oil change bay, and the idiot who changed the oil left it in gear. needless to say, i didnt check. started the car, let out the clutch and BAM i hit him :) he was fine though.

<-Parks in gear also. Around here you sort of have to with all the hills. At my cousin's house, there was two incidents of cars rolling when parked in neutral with just e-brake on; my CRX and his brother's old Civic. You don't really notice it until you come outside the next day to see the car down the street or in the neighbor's yard.

Back