Is This Worth it?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Dustin_m

Well i hate driving my '86 corolla Fo'Do' so a manager at work has an '88 Acura Legend that he wants to sell. It is a V6, he is the original owner, its in good condition, but has 230,000 miles on it. the only thing wrong other than high miles is the leather is real old and pretty much shot, mechanically though, it runs great. He said hes gonna sell it for about 8 or 900. I havent really said anything about buying it, but he mentioned it today. Im sure he would go a little lower for me. This would just be someting to drive for a while until i get another rex and while i do the swap and stuff, not anything to fix up.

Think its worth it?

I drove my friend's 89 Legend and LIked it a lot. Although its auto, it was still pretty peppy and fun to drive. I'd take it for $900.

It's cheap enough. Unless you have a long commute, then I'd buy it.

sucks, he told me last night that he is donating it to the Childrens hospital on the 10th of Jan. so i guess if i cant buy it by then then its gone. ehh whatever.

Back