Is Your Mom Is Cool???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

endlesszeal

CNN News report, a women took her son and a couple of his friends out to a Go-Karting fun center for birthday.. All the go-karts are taken and gets frusturated of waiting. Packs kid up, goes out of state, buys them beer and rents a motel. Gives them each dollar bills and strips for them. Commands the boys to spank her.. all kids are 16 and under.. :spin:

the beer part i find cool, but having your mom strip for you and command you to spank her just grosses me out. :puke: just the shear thought of my mom naked scares me and makes me wanna :puke: rather profusely. YUCK!!!

Even if I WAS drunk. if my mom took off ANYTHING in front of me...even her shoes... I'd puke, run out of the room (out the window if necessary) and dive over the rail and hope to land on a car and die.

Originally posted by endlesszeal@Aug 28 2003, 08:55 PM
CNN News report, a women took her son and a couple of his friends out to a Go-Karting fun center for birthday.. All the go-karts are taken and gets frusturated of waiting. Packs kid up, goes out of state, buys them beer and rents a motel. Gives them each dollar bills and strips for them. Commands the boys to spank her.. all kids are 16 and under.. :spin:

Bullshit! I just looked on CNN.com and couldn't find it. Where is the link?

I'm not into spanking my mom but this is pretty wired, I wanna read the whole story. I mean come on, you sound a bit off man.

I think I would totally spank somebody else's mom if I were drunk. She sounds cool. I would definately follow sleepergtx out the window if that were my mom tho...

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Aug 28 2003, 10:36 PM
:repost:

What isn't to you? :p

And I call :bs:

Send us the link y0.

That's f'ing Badass... I know of at least 2 or three of my friends mom's that I'da PAID to have that happen with when I was a kid... If it was my Mom, I'da shot myself in the head, right then and there, though.

I wonder if she is a milf.

I NEVER BULLSHIT~!!! EVER!!! So dont fucking accuse me of lying.. I saw it on CNN on cable television.. so i cant send you a link, but thanks Domeskilla for saving my ass for sending that link.. anyway, dude id totally spank a milf.. of course if its ur own mom thats pretty wrong and your eyes need to be gouged out.. but if it was my friends hot mom, fuck YES MRS. BROWN

my mom A. wouldn't ever buy beer for me (losing cool points mom) and B. would get my notice of disowning her in an email (if she was lucky) if she did something like that. now, some peeps mom's i'd give them my dollars, so if she's footing the bill even better. :)

I can't think of any of my friends moms that I would like to see naked, although there are a few milfs I see walking around, but I think I'm too old to go to their sons birthday part...but I wouldn't mind spanking the mom a few times.

milfs = the forbidden fruit,

They are like vino, they get better with age, but not too old then there is settement.

There are tons and tons of hot ass milfs in my town, this town is full of cash and women that don't work and get lonely from their husbands at work....

Milan

Back