Is your son a computer hacker?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by civicious@Nov 18 2003, 09:50 PM
i want my 5 minutes back.

:tardcart:

I want the two seconds it took me to read your post back.

That was interesting...now I know that my brother is a computer hacker....only he didn't change his clothing style or appearance and is very social...

I still don't like him at work. he's an ass. :)

that dad sounds like a mormon flanders.

. Are you finding programs on your computer that you don't remember installing?

Popular hacker software includes "Comet Cursor", "Bonzi Buddy" and "Flash".

hahaha

Has your child asked for new hardware?

If your son has requested a new "processor" from a company called "AMD", this is genuine cause for alarm. AMD is a third-world based company who make inferior, "knock-off" copies of American processor chips. They use child labor extensively in their third world sweatshops, and they deliberately disable the security features that American processor makers, such as Intel, use to prevent hacking. AMD chips are never sold in stores, and you will most likely be told that you have to order them from internet sites. Do not buy this chip! This is one request that you must refuse your son, if you are to have any hope of raising him well.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

How much time does your child spend using the computer each day?

If your son spends more than thirty minutes each day on the computer, he may be using it to DOS other peoples sites. DOSing involves gaining access to the "command prompt" on other people's machines, and using it to tie up vital internet services. This can take up to eight hours. If your son is doing this, he is breaking the law, and you should stop him immediately. The safest policy is to limit your children's access to the computer to a maximum of forty-five minutes each day.

this guy is fooking nuts! i gotta use the comp for days, just to get HW done.

Is your son obsessed with "Lunix"?

BSD, Lunix, Debian and Mandrake are all versions of an illegal hacker operation system, invented by a Soviet computer hacker named Linyos Torovoltos, before the Russians lost the Cold War. It is based on a program called "xenix", which was written by Microsoft for the US government. These programs are used by hackers to break into other people's computer systems to steal credit card numbers. They may also be used to break into people's stereos to steal their music, using the "mp3" program. Torovoltos is a notorious hacker, responsible for writing many hacker programs, such as "telnet", which is used by hackers to connect to machines on the internet without using a telephone.

What the hell is this guy on?

all in all>>>> HAHAHA what a dumb ass

This guy is ????. There is no word to describe this guy!!! Guys with glowsticks are ravers(baboso). They live a different life style not hackers. Look up hacker in the dictionary. It doesnt mean nothing with failing in school or different dressing style. It means someone who spend alot of time in computer or being computer literate.

This guy is freaking funny.
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA :p :withstupid: :doh: :whocares:

If your son has requested a new "processor" from a company called "AMD", this is genuine cause for alarm. AMD is a third-world based company who make inferior, "knock-off" copies of American processor chips. They use child labor extensively in their third world sweatshops, and they deliberately disable the security features that American processor makers, such as Intel, use to prevent hacking. AMD chips are never sold in stores, and you will most likely be told that you have to order them from internet sites. Do not buy this chip! This is one request that you must refuse your son, if you are to have any hope of raising him well.

humor me.....the aforementioned quote is false? correct?

I think the guy who wrote this is trying to be funny, like a dad that thinks he knows all...but I dunno, I didn't laugh....

if AMD doesn't come in stores, why does one come in my HP that was sold in a store?

They sell it in stores...

If you understand what he's talking about, its quite humerous I thought, got a chuckle out of me atleast.

No that guy really posted it, i read about it about a year ago. Funny thing though is im gonna be a Network Security Admin. when i graduate and guess what im gonna have to do? Learn to be a hacker you should see all the books i got on hacking its great hahaha. My dad is even a Tech for a Goverment facilty and he dosnt care hes actually read some. That guy is a idot any ways hahah half that stuff dosnt mean any thing, like the Quake deal; yeah all people who play quake shoot people because they like hacking comptuers.

/end rant

Jeramy

P.S.
I hate it when people group people up on stupid sh*t you know? Well you all take it easy and dont play quake we dont want you hacking no one.

Back