isn't it wierd

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CRX-YEM

Super Moderator
VIP
When you go out on the town to a few bars that you known you'll most likely run into a few people you hung out with a lot will probably be there and.....

Well you seee some of your closets friends that you had when growing up in elementary school, high school, and you have absolutely nothing to say to each other. Nothing more than hey hows it going. It's really wierd that you have so much in common in your younger years and then poof nothing to say but hey hows life etc...

Just a thing I noticed going out on the town for the holiday weekend. Then you run into your younger brothers friends that you haven't seen in a while and can shot the shit with them.

Strange how times change isn't it (pardon the misplellings as I'm a little roxored)

Its true. I saw a few people I used to work with in the last 5-6 years and we used to shoot the shit at work all the time and hang out after work. At the bar last night I didnt even say anything to some of them. The people I did talk to it was just hey hows it going shit. Last night was too fucking packed in Hartford. Waiting 10 plus minutes for a drink sucks, and trying to make your way through a bunch of people kind of sucks too.

I always have tons of stuff to say to people I haven't seen in a while- especially if I was good friends with them back in the day. If it's someone I was just casual acquiantances with, then there's really nothing to catch up with them on....

Originally posted by Calesta@Nov 25 2004, 01:04 PM
I always have tons of stuff to say to people I haven't seen in a while- especially if I was good friends with them back in the day. If it's someone I was just casual acquiantances with, then there's really nothing to catch up with them on....
[post=422103]Quoted post[/post]​

It's not that I didn't have anything to say or want to talk about with some of the people
but there was this one guy I ued to cause so much trouble with that you could just tell after saying "hey my brother tells me you got married" his reply "yup about 4 months ago" and that was that, I'm sure there was plenty more we could of spoke of, but you could tell that's all he wanted or had to say.

Back