1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

isn't it wierd

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by CRX-YEM, Nov 25, 2004.

1. CRX-YEM

CRX-YEM Super Moderator Moderator VIP

When you go out on the town to a few bars that you known you'll most likely run into a few people you hung out with a lot will probably be there and.....

Well you seee some of your closets friends that you had when growing up in elementary school, high school, and you have absolutely nothing to say to each other. Nothing more than hey hows it going. It's really wierd that you have so much in common in your younger years and then poof nothing to say but hey hows life etc...

Just a thing I noticed going out on the town for the holiday weekend. Then you run into your younger brothers friends that you haven't seen in a while and can shot the shit with them.

Strange how times change isn't it (pardon the misplellings as I'm a little roxored)

2. Battle Pope

Battle Pope New Member

:werd:

Almost everyone from PHS that I used to hang with, are all boring as fuck to talk to anymore.

3. hcivic.com

hcivic.com Senior Member

4. pissedoffsol

pissedoffsol RETIRED

thats why you dont hang out with them anymore :)

5. BodyDroppedNikes

BodyDroppedNikes ...PENDEJO.... VIP

i havent seen anyone i graduated with since graduation :(

6. Jeef

Jeef NO MA'AM Moderator VIP

Its true. I saw a few people I used to work with in the last 5-6 years and we used to shoot the shit at work all the time and hang out after work. At the bar last night I didnt even say anything to some of them. The people I did talk to it was just hey hows it going shit. Last night was too fucking packed in Hartford. Waiting 10 plus minutes for a drink sucks, and trying to make your way through a bunch of people kind of sucks too.

7. phunky.buddha

phunky.buddha Admin with a big stick Admin VIP

I always have tons of stuff to say to people I haven't seen in a while- especially if I was good friends with them back in the day. If it's someone I was just casual acquiantances with, then there's really nothing to catch up with them on....

8. CRX-YEM

CRX-YEM Super Moderator Moderator VIP

It's not that I didn't have anything to say or want to talk about with some of the people
    but there was this one guy I ued to cause so much trouble with that you could just tell after saying "hey my brother tells me you got married" his reply "yup about 4 months ago" and that was that, I'm sure there was plenty more we could of spoke of, but you could tell that's all he wanted or had to say.

9. phunky.buddha

phunky.buddha Admin with a big stick Admin VIP

Ah, leftover weirdness. :)

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted