ISO a butter tray. what do you guys think of this one?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I think 159 dollars is a little much for something that houses your goddamn BUTTER.

But what they hey. It looks nice.

seriously, thats like over spending like a bush.

i think the most i would spend is like 20 bucks the pottery barn or macy's. however, if it was me, one from walmart or target for 7 bucks will work wonders. :)

then you'll have 153 left for forks, plates, or even a golden pimp cup. :laugh: of course that cup would have to be like 14k gold haha.

are you fuckin serious? go to pier 1 or pottery barn or something, shit, go to IKEA, they have some damn nice kitchen stuff for good prices.

Jeffie was joking about that. If he wasn't, I'm going to rob his house and steal that fucking butter tray.

Unless that butter tray gives massages with "happy endings"...
fuuuuuuuuuuuuck that

In all honesty... This butter tray i have... no idea how much it costs... But its the pimpness... Its a bowl inside of a bowl... you fill the outer bowl with water, and then put the inner bowl in, and put the butter in. It keeps the butter fresh forever, without needing to be refrigerated!! No idea how it works, but it does!

I learned a while ago, that if you want to instantly increase the price of anything, 10 fold, label it "Marine Use".

Also, I did some research, that butter dish is part of a no-longer available China series, and I guess that there are probly about 100k people out there that would pay that for the butter dish.

Quoted post[/post]]
I learned a while ago, that if you want to instantly increase the price of anything, 10 fold, label it "Marine Use".

Also, I did some research, that butter dish is part of a no-longer available China series, and I guess that there are probly about 100k people out there that would pay that for the butter dish.

People thought I was bad for spoting this butter dish but, you took it to the next level and researched it. Loser :p

hehehe.

I'm pissed at myself becuase I was just at wally world today and forgot to get one.

ohwell.

Good god, if I were to purchase a set of headers for $10,000 it had better come with Naked red-headed triplets to install them.. and do "maintnence" on a weekly basis for life. :mrgreen:

Back