ISO Vintage Intake Manifold for Dual DCNF 40 Webbers

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Blueroad

I need this to fit an OLD 1980 Honda Accord. I believe its the EK engine 1751CC. I know what your thinking... What is he thinking. Well it goes on a Mystery Race car that is sick at my house and that is the engine in the car. Unless you got a less expensive idea on how to get more power... I am stuck.. Thanks in advance for all of the help and pithy comments:).... JJ

DO you mean the rare Canadian "EL" head, dual carb mani?
I'd sell you my whole setup.. Engine, EL head, regrind cam, mani, EJ close ratio 5spd trans, yadda yadda...
BUT you might not be able to afford them..
I even have a STOCK city turbo engine/trans/harness. (you can make a turbo 1500 with a EJ-1300 alloy block that I already have bored w/pistons)but ya might not be able to afford that one either.. (It's kinda in my way)
If you want to send a 40' container, I'll be able to sell a nice 78 civ 1200 with a built motor and ol cannon mani with a setup weber 40 and regrind

I've got over 30yrs of ol Honda stuff and used to bleed metal shavings.. Or was that sneeze them out? I can't remember that far back.

Maybe I should ask: "HOW OLD ARE YOU?"
I really don't like computers and most all my pics are on old plastic 'floppy's'
Check out my gallery. I might have a pic or two of some stuff..

Errol

Back