ISOS 5: Los Angeles

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
In Search Of Sunrise 5: Los Angeles

We are proud to announce that Tiësto will bring you a brand new episode in the In Search Of Sunrise mixcompilation series. Part 5 of this highly acclaimed series will be titled “Los Angelesâ€.

It is the city of angels where Tiësto is spending his days now getting some rest and working on new tracks with one of world’s finest producers, Brian Transeau a.k.a. BT.
He will also be mixing the new In Search Of Sunrise in Los Angeles.

Therefore “Los Angeles†is an obvious title for part 5 of the series, containing a blend of the most beautiful progressive- and trance tracks from this moment. Tiësto has selected some of the finest tracks from his playlists, and has signed tracks especially and exclusively for this compilation.

During the Winter Music Conference, there will be a special album launch party
at Mansion, Miami South Beach, on Sunday March 26 th. 2006.
The Mansion was selected because of it’s intimate setting, which reflects the In Search Of Sunrise vibe, Tiësto's tribute to sun, beaches, open air venues and those long long summernights.

To support this new release, Tiësto will go on an Asia Tour for over 3 weeks. This extensive and unique tour will contain performances at the following locations and dates:

March 18th Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
March 20th Tokyo Japan
March 31st Manila Philippines
April 01st Seoul South-Korea
April 04th Hong Kong China
April 06th Shenzen China
April 07th Guangzhou China
April 08th Hangzhou China
April 09th Bejing China
April 13th Bangkok Thailand
April 14th Singapore Malaysia
April 15th Taipei Taiwan
April 20th Bali Indonesia
April 21st Jogjakarta Indonesia
April 22nd Jakarta Indonesia

In Search Of Sunrise 5 –Los Angeles- will hit record stores April 25th 2006 worldwide. It will be packaged in a special slipcase, printed with metallic foil.

I think Tiesto is In Search Of redeeming himself for the complete failure and disappointment of ISOS4.

In all seriousness... wait, I am fucking serious.

This shit better be good. :mad:

B, you'll post the torrent once it comes out, right? :mrgreen:

i got all those, dont really think they suck but i dont listen to them often,and ill prolly download this one too.

Hi everybody,

I am very pleased and proud to announce the tracklisting of my fifth In Search Of Sunrise release, dedicated to the city which I see as my second home, Los Angeles.
I've put some little comment bys each track so you know where the tracks came from. I hope you will enjoy it, summer is calling soon!

xxx

Tiësto

Disc 1.
1. Conil - Malibu Beach.
This beautiful intro brings me right back to Malibu Beach, perfect to listen to when you're on the beach.

2. Mark Norman presents Celine - Colour My Eyes.
Mark Norman show they can also produce warm tracks with lots of emotion. Totally different from their normal work but still energetic.

3. Late Night Alumni - Empty Streets.
I love the lyrics in this track! I really can relate to this track walking in a major city, but you still feel 'by yourself'.

4. Electro-Prompt - Beside Me (Gothek D.C. Remix).
This track was given to me by a guy in record shop Deltadiscos in Ibiza. It's housey but still got this trancy feel, that's why I love it!

5. Fonzerelli - Moonlight Party.
I was playing in Brasil on the beach in January and the DJ before me played this track. I went to him to get it because it's a perfect track for a beachparty! Again it's house but has
trance influences and the lyrics gotta be made for this mixcomp...

6. Leama & Moor - Everything Matters (Matthew Dekay Remix).
Leama & Moor are some of my favorite producers and with a remix of Matthew Dekay you can't go wrong. This one does really well on the floor.

7. Matthew Dekay vs. Proluctors - Let The Game Begin.
A new and exclusive track of Matthew which he made especially for this compilation. Does a lot of damage on the floor as well!

8. Karen Overton - Your Loving Arms (Club Mix).
It's a cover of a Bilie Ray Martin song, but done so well that I couldn't resist to include it.

9. Parker & Hanson - Let Me Be (Original Extended).
Very nice vocals in this one and a beautiful melody as well.

10. Kalafut & Fygle - Novocaine (Mark Otten Remix).
Awesome warm track, remix of another great producer from Holland.

11. JES - People Will Go (Steve Forte Rio Remix).
Amazing new track of amazing singer JES, whatever she sings, I am sold!

12. Basic Perspective - Small Step On The Other Side.
This track sounds like an old Depeche Mode or New Order track, it's trance but very original.

13. Tom Cloud - Told You So.
I just love the bassline in this one, very uplifting and beautiful track.

14. A.M. - Arise (Exclusive Hammer & Funabashi Remix).
I played this one in every set in my short Latin American tour and every night people went off! A 100% exclusive remix which will never be released.

15. Cass - Little Bird.
The vocal in this track is very original, amazing voice, especially in the break she sings epic. This one goes down really well in clubs.

Disc 2.
1. Pink Elephant - LAX.
Perfect intro to set the tone for disc 2, LAX is a very nice lounge in Los Angeles.

2. Alex Stealthy - Something Is Wrong.
This DJ comes out of nowhere and produces one bomb after another!

3. Shah & Laruso present Global Experience - Zanzibar.
Great producer from germany DJ Shah makes another killer! I love the flute in this track.

4. Progression - Technophobia.
Two great producers from Holland who make beautiful original trance music. Watch out for their album, full of great tracks like this one...

5. A Boy Called Joni - Green Astronauts.
This track has a very simple melody, but it's so hypnotic that it stays in your head forever!

6. Petter - These Days (Luke Chable's Those Days Remix).
This one sounds funky but has a great drive and a warm melody. Very good track!

7. Estuera - Tales From The South (Jonas Steur's Revision Flow).
The original is already a classic and exclusive for the compilation. Jonas Steur made an excellent 2006 remix.

8. Ozgur Can - Irony.
With Ozgur Can it's always hit or miss. This track is definitely a hit, very energetic but still warm.

9. Jonas Steur - Second Turn.
Great track which will go in every environment, small club or big party.

10. Smith & Pledger pres. Aspekt - Hi Jack.
This track is the new style I like a lot. Groovy, almost house but with lots of trancy influences.

11. Jaytech - Genesis (Jimbo's Afterburner Mix).
Amazing reworked vocal in this track which was given to me by my good friend Nick McGeachin just 1 hour before I started mixing In Search Of Sunrise.
After listening, I couldn't resist squeezing it in.

12. Super8 + DJ Tab - Helsinki Scorchin'.
This track has been huge for me, brings back great memories of my set in Amsterdam in December last year.

13. Way Out West - Don©t Forget Me (Guy Ehmetores Remix).
I love the original but it's too slow for me to play out, so I was happy to find this remix. Could be a great track to end the night with or as an encore this coming summer.

Tiësto E-Shop Online

After great succes with our regular shop selling Tiësto's records and merchandise, we're now happy to introduce our E-Shop where you now can buy digital downloads directly from www.tiesto.com. We've also included the much in demand 'Just Be - Remixed' album, as well as a www.tiesto.com exclusive track, 'Goldrush'. Furthermore, there's video's you can download for your iPod Video as well.

The E-Shop works on a credit basis, which means you can buy bundles of 'Tiësto Credits' that you can spend on downloads, and in the very near future on watching on demand streams of special Tiësto concert shows. Enjoy!

IN SEARCH OF SUNRISE 5 RELEASE PARTIES

Tiësto will celebrate the launch of his new In Search Of Sunrise 5 mix compilation on June 3rd 2006, in the Heineken Music Hall in Amsterdam. Almost two weeks later he will hit Brixton Academy in London on June 16th.

The new “in search of sunrise†CD will be in stores worldwide on April 25th. During the winter music conference in Miami a limited amount of CD’s will be released at “The Mansion “ on south beach. In London this releaseparty will be a special event for Tiësto as this is the first time that he will play Brixton academy and he will play a six hour solo set.

For the Amsterdam event an exclusive pre sale starts on Saturday March 25th at 10 am for the members of www.tiesto.com. A banner will be placed on the front page which will link you to the ticket sale page. Regular ticket sales will start April 8th 10am. Tickets for the Brixton Academy are already on sale and if you buy your ticket before March 31st you will get them at a reduced prize.

Tiësto: 'In Search of Sunrise 5 Celebration Party'
Where: Heineken Music Hall - Amsterdam
When: Saturday June 3rd 2006 – 10pm – 7am
Price: € 42.50 (excl. administration costs)
Tickets: pres sale through www.tiesto.com starts March 18th. Regular tickets sales starts
April 1st at 10am through Ticketservice, all big postal offices, VVV’s, GWK’s, AUB Ticketshop, 0900-3001250 (45 ct.p.m.) and www.ticketservice.nl.
Where: Carling Academy Brixton, 211 Stockwell Road, London SW9
When: Friday June 16th 2006 - 10pm – 6am
Price: £22 till 31st March / £26 thereafter
Info: 0905 020 399/ www.brixton-academy.co.uk
Tickets: Available from: Brixton Academy: 0870 771 2000 or on line http://www.ticketweb.co.uk or
Piccadilly Box Office: 020 7434 2222 / 0870 444 5556
Ticketline: http://www.ticketline.co.uk/event_details.asp?EventId=40389
Ticketmaster: www.ticketmaster.co.uk <http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk>

sweeet, thanks for the update B. :thumbsup:

Back