It Can't Be Right

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

id call just to make sure ... you might have some wealthy ass bastard that just doesnt give a fuck about it ... ive seen MB SL500's go for like 5k before :(

It is already sold. :( I was gonna jump on that.

Some lady in SF sold her husbands Bently for $500 just before they got divorced, the guy who bought it flew from Texas and then shipped it back, sold it for $200,000.

then there was the guy who owned a wine making company that produced some PRICEY wine, they sell it @ trader joes, forget the name....

but in order to fuck his wife during the "dissolution of marraige" (sp) (gotta love that term....)
he took a 40 dollar bottle of wine, and sells it (or sold...dont know if its still there) at trader joe's
for 5 bucks a bottle. :lol:

<<edit>> SHIT, that nxs for sale is about 30 mins or so from my house :lol:

Originally posted by karnash@Jun 12 2003, 12:22 PM
then there was the guy who owned a wine making company that produced some PRICEY wine, they sell it @ trader joes, forget the name....

but in order to fuck his wife during the "dissolution of marraige" (sp) (gotta love that term....)
he took a 40 dollar bottle of wine, and sells it (or sold...dont know if its still there) at trader joe's
for 5 bucks a bottle. :lol:

<<edit>> SHIT, that nxs for sale is about 30 mins or so from my house :lol:

I believe the wine is Charles Shaw... but i could be wrong it is like 2 bucks a bottle and it tastes like a 10-15 dollar bottle of wine...

Back