It continues...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jamesA

Thank you for your business.
VIP
So i get my credit card bill today and they raised my limit... well being the dumbass I am... I ordered a few things... this is more of a performance thing but it's really not a general tech... but hell I just ordered my skunk2 dual bend shifter. Got it cheaper than what it says in the link in my sig even... 128 with free shipping :woo:

Oh and I got new rubber too... i noticed my YK420s squealing at a mild corner at 40 mph today... not to mention the small small bubble in the right front... i just needed new tires...so i thought i'd stick with Yokohama and ordered what else is in my sig. Can't wait to get this shit. :worthy:

now i just need a haynes manual on how to get the shifter out... so i can install this one.

Sweet, I like the dual bend shifters, they feel better than the laid back ones in a Civic. I just got the ITR one on and it feels normal again.

Originally posted by revolution8k@Jul 3 2004, 03:55 AM
So i get my credit card bill today and they raised my limit... well being the dumbass I am... I ordered a few things... this is more of a performance thing but it's really not a general tech... but hell I just ordered my skunk2 dual bend shifter. Got it cheaper than what it says in the link in my sig even... 128 with free shipping :woo:

Oh and I got new rubber too... i noticed my YK420s squealing at a mild corner at 40 mph today... not to mention the small small bubble in the right front... i just needed new tires...so i thought i'd stick with Yokohama and ordered what else is in my sig. Can't wait to get this shit. :worthy:

now i just need a haynes manual on how to get the shifter out... so i can install this one.

careful with those damn credit cards! there like friggin heroin.

yeah this is all i'm gettin. i needed the tires, and the shifter was cheap enough. :D

Yep, i know... but now i am done. the card is gettin put away until I can get it paid off, then I'm going to be gettin a JDM ITR tranny... :ph34r:

Back