It doesn't get a whole lot better than this...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sohcslammer

Where you'll find me this weekend...

I went two years ago and it's the SHIT! The guys there let you do whatever you want to the cars, (burn out, yank e-brake, drift, etc...) the offroad track is THE SHIT. Free food. Hot bitches. And its free. Only bad thing is - all the corvettes are auto. Oh fucking well.....

Me --> :driver:

Spectators --> :eek:

dude, i'm supposed to go to that on Sunday. what day are you going? what time?
my girl signed up the both of us for it.
i gotta help my sister move all her shit from San Diego to up here on Saturday and if i'm not too tired i will be there.

Originally posted by sohcslammer@Aug 21 2003, 11:33 AM

Me --> :driver:

Spectators --> :eek:

and you'll see me in line :rant: screaming and yelling for the person in front me to hurry up so i can get my turn.

Ummm.... Saturday at 10. But I don't really have a license so well see if I can drive. I did 2 years ago with just my CA id. If so, I'll be back on Sun. Are you going to Fontana too? I have a long day planned on Sat... :D

Edit: they have a special H2 track this year. I might try to roll one... :lol:

Originally posted by sohcslammer@Aug 21 2003, 04:19 PM

Good luck! My friends dad has an H2 and he purposly tried to roll it because they said when he bought it that if he rolled it he would get a brand new one. He had no luck.

Originally posted by tedwright@Aug 21 2003, 03:27 PM
I don't get it. What's the catch?

You gotta be "in the know"... :p j/k My parents gave me the invitation when I went up to the Bay to visit. They had one up there too. I missed that one but I registered in time for this one....

i'm not going to Fontana, i'm gonna be in Diego helping my sister move on Saturday.

i'm gonna try to get those corvettes sideways if they let me.

Originally posted by liquid00meth@Aug 21 2003, 04:05 PM
i doubt they will let ya turn off the traction control :p

They don't. But you can get the mustangs and impalas and suvs sideways... doing about a buck 50... sipping on some of that... oh, nevermind. :D

Originally posted by rsaeini@Aug 21 2003, 03:57 PM
i'm not going to Fontana, i'm gonna be in Diego helping my sister move on Saturday.

i'm gonna try to get those corvettes sideways if they let me.

Your sister lives by me huh??? Can I get some pix???? :p

Originally posted by dveit+Aug 21 2003, 08:25 PM-->
sohcslammer
@Aug 21 2003, 04:19 PM

Good luck! My friends dad has an H2 and he purposly tried to roll it because they said when he bought it that if he rolled it he would get a brand new one. He had no luck.

:blink:

Bring the H2 over here...I'll roll it...I'll even guarantee 2 good rolls.

Fuck i'm in San Diego, I wanna go!! How do i get in??? do i jsut go to it or do i have to sign up somewhere????

Corvette=== My fave car
I gotta drive one

it's not in San Diego. it's in LA at Hollywood Park if i'm not mistaken.

Originally posted by senate_9427@Aug 22 2003, 02:14 AM

Corvette=== My fave car
I gotta drive one

they're pretty cool but i don't like not having a back seat. i need a back seat to be able to throw my shit back there once i sit in the car.
i drove my bosses vette when he got it about 4 months ago and i fell in love with it. it's a 6-speed so no pussy keeping your hands on the wheel the whole time waiting for the fukin thing to shift bullshit...:p

Back