It finally made the news...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
But it is completely wrong.

Cops: Armed man detained at Sikorsky plant - The Connecticut Post Online

Yes, I come to work the other night, saw all the lights on in the flight field, didn't think much of it, had our daily assignment briefing, then I mentioned a few cars on the flight field, and everyone went out to look.

We found out the kid was a recent hire, was about to get walked out (fired) and he was at work, while not at work... some funky BS

I didn't know him, but, if he concealed himself good enough, or let off a stray bullet in the hangar, it would have made the news a hell of a lot quicker.

When I got home the next morning, I hugged my wife...because... I felt I was lucky to be alive. Nothing scarier than a guy going postal when there is a lot of fueled aircraft in a hangar....and I'm in the other hangar...but explosions and fueled aircraft and a fuel dump 50 yards from my hangar is not good.:ph34r:

Last edited:
That's why you hand out candy to your coworkers. So when they go postal they stop shooting, thank you for the candy, then move on to the next room.

Haley, a mechanic at the plant, allegedly told police he was worried that a co-worker might be a terrorist.

Clayton, it's not a good idea to wear a towel on your head to work.

i would be careful, is it possible for this guy to come back?

time to wear kevlar to the office.

Back