It Has Begun!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

for ur back get the icy hot patches...work like a charm...or invest in a cheapo stim machine if its chronic

Originally posted by Airjockie+Dec 14 2004, 12:58 PM-->
TurboMirage
@Dec 14 2004, 10:49 AM
clayton, saturday night would be tons better, probably for everyone. im working friday night.
[post=431895]Quoted post[/post]​

If I work Friday night = Time and a half...
If I work Sat night= Double time....

Sat>Fri OT :lol:
[post=431998]Quoted post[/post]​

Simple math skills would indicate...

Free labor from lots of people>>>>>>>> the difference in working Saturday over Friday hours especially after taxes. Or work both nights and leave Kaori in charge. *shrug*

You have chosen to ignore 94RedSiGal. View this post · Un-ignore 94RedSiGal

Ahhhh....I just found this function...and it rock's B)

Why didn't I know about it earlier....life will be much better now.... :)

Well if the day changes let keep us updated, so far I'll plan on playin poker with you guys on Fri, as Sat we are having a 18th b-day party for my brother and were gettin him a stripper.

Dennis isnt your bro gay?

Airjockie do one room at a time, trust me. I havent had a kitchen since day one almost 4 months ago.

Originally posted by Airjockie@Dec 14 2004, 04:26 PM
You have chosen to ignore 94RedSiGal. View this post · Un-ignore 94RedSiGal

Ahhhh....I just found this function...and it rock's B)

Why didn't I know about it earlier....life will be much better now.... :)
[post=432117]Quoted post[/post]​

[Follows suit]

Oh, that is awesome. Shit, my list is going to the sky !

Instant Utopia - just add idiot !

-> Steve

I think you should work both nights ... Money is nice. Real nice. We'll wait for our picnic.

B...?
E...Sat
Bill...?
Chris...Sat
Steve & Sue...?
Travis...?
Jack...?

I'll prolly have to take the week-end off anyways...it's going to hurt the X-mas money fund...but since my first mortgage payment isn't til Feb 1st...I'm not going to be hurting too bad. But since I finally got an appointment for a real doctor to look at my back Thursday, I might be on meds again, and that means I'll be useless at work again anyways...but this time they will put me in the tool crib...

Jeef...that sucks that your kitchen is still not useable....I fully understand the feeling. And the wife also wanted to sart laying carpet in my comproom in the basement today...I said I needed a break...and she fully understood. But I did manage to install about 6 blinds today on the first floor... :) now we have a little privacy for our poker game fri or sat. :ph34r:

Working in the Tool Crib... for full shop pay ? HOLY SHIT, SIGN ME UP

-> Steve

I LOVE tool cribs

Originally posted by Jeef@Dec 15 2004, 12:31 AM
Dennis isnt your bro gay?

Airjockie do one room at a time, trust me. I havent had a kitchen since day one almost 4 months ago.
[post=432307]Quoted post[/post]​

yeah Jeef, one of is. I've got 5 brothers , and two sisters

Sisters: Jenn 29, Bonnie 23
Brother: Louis 25, Jeff (gay) 24, Matt 22 , Rob 18, Patrick 12

Back