it has begun....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i came in here expecting to have to yell at you for using the title "it has begun" and not talking about the zombie apocalypse

then i saw the link

then i read the story

gentlemen... lock and load

:sniper:

Blaming it on cocaine. Obviously using a cover story to limit panic.

Miami is only an hour and half from me, time to break out the 12 gauge.

and yeah, i highly doubt it was just a guy on coke. lets just say ive seen a few guys on cocaine in my day lol.

lol :werd: Gnawing/the desire to gnaw on another persons face isn't really what I would normally associate with coke. That's more PCP/extreme psilocybin exposure.

They had better keep a close eye on the victim. Since his name hasn't been released I'll just refer to him as "Patient Zero" for now.

I always knew it'd start in the dirty south. :lol:

After I buy myself a nice side-arm, I think it's time to get one of Phyregod's bats if he has any left... :ph34r:

lol :werd: Gnawing/the desire to gnaw on another persons face isn't really what I would normally associate with coke. That's more PCP/extreme psilocybin exposure.

They had better keep a close eye on the victim. Since his name hasn't been released I'll just refer to him as "Patient Zero" for now.

I always knew it'd start in the dirty south. :lol:

Don't know my drugs quite that well... :ph34r:

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

I guess it's time. Gentlemen, I believe "lock and load" is the correct phrase at the current juncture.

In all seriousness though, this could really be it.

I have been locked and loaded. Did a dry run at Walmart earlier today. Where is the HS rally point?

I have been locked and loaded. Did a dry run at Walmart earlier today. Where is the HS rally point?

Well, after the recent re-surface of B's in-house wiring skills, I don't think that's a safe place.

I vote Calesta's place.

Dibs on the getawaycahh (J-swapped S2k) :D

This is the second time in my life I have heard of / second hand witnessed someone eating a person's brains .. And the other guy was in his underwear. He claimed to be a werewolf. That was when that was the trend.

I also saw a guy come to the ER stuck in a german shepard. Same night, same ER.

Florida would be a wasteland right now if it were the beginning.

Ive heard of incidents like this from a friends mom who is a nurse. Usually PCP related.

That it is. That same lady saw an admit that tore his own eyes out of his head while high on that shit.

He didn't eat his brains, just his face. lol Damn I'm low on 5.56. Need to pick up a case this week!

Back