it has begun....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

You guys are forgetting the most important part:

If these were actually zombie attacks, the victims would be turning into zombies shortly thereafter...instead of dying, or lying comatose in hospital beds.

Noobs...paranoia much? Or just eager for an excuse to splatter your neighbors all over the place with 00 buck...?
Ah no shit?! Man, I'm so glad you're here to bring us back to reality... :rolleyes:

I still don't get how you park your bike in that area. I would think your neighbors would constantly be all over it.

Yeah, tool up.

EDIT: For everyone in the baltimore/dc area: I have a two rooms available for a limited time only. Once the SHTF there will be no rent.

lawn gnomes in florida...

403425_444843308860295_1165519912_n.jpg

i wonder if they actually know what zombie implies.

there is nothing in that article that states that the bees died, then came back to life.
fucking idiots. what they are reporting is a parasite. those arent uncommon at all. hell, humans get parasites in the brain that cause them to act odd and do weird shit until they just die.

nah, i just get annoyed at people trying to hype shit up, especially using terms that have nothing at all to do with the story.

Back