It lives!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Black Widow g2

*princess*
Ok, since there's no pictures and I didn't know where to properly put this... I posted here. The EM1 has been down for now 5 years. Today, it was started and run for about 1 hour. This car sounds nasty. Nasty as in rediculously powerful. Specs: Fully built B18C by Kenshi, fully built and ported (to all hell) head, edelbrock intake mani, Whitfield Racing Tri Y header, STR throttle body (forgot the specific mm on it, but it was ported to match the intake mani. Hell there's a lot more too, but I don't remember it all. I'm just stoked it runs. Started it up and it sounds like the pro drag racers cars the way it revs. Now, to wash it up, tune it, and run it to see the improvement.

:)

sure it can.. haha

havent you seen the videos of little Colts pulling huge ass trailors

I've seen a Fit pull a race car as a tow vehicle. Funny though, in Vegas we used the xB to pull the drag integra... everyone said 'That thing couldn't tow a donkey... you sure that thing will pull that?!' Haters. Next event... we saw xB's all over pulling cars as a tow vehicle. wtf.

Back