it takes a real asshole to buy this...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats what I was sayin. There 20s though. She told me they were 22s n I said no way. Looked and they're 20r's. Thats y I was sayin the whole time. Yea some spacers would b nice on there to but then again wouldnt that mess with the geometry also?

take a picture of the tire size and i'll believe those are 20's..

dude thats funny I just drove over here to take a pic of the rim size. They're damn 17's. That explains everything. She musta told me they have 20's but they had 17's. Instead of 22's but had 20's. Duhhhhh I'm da dumbass haha. Shoot me I feel like a tard now LOL

A friend of mine had a maxima with 20's curbed them bad n got another set of 20's in gunmetal n that made it look like 18's. I can't believe they're 17's. WTF. They look bigger than these motegi 17's I just got. Blahhhh

I gotta smoke me a cigg now. I'm never gonna hear the end of this one from yall. Hahaha

thats what i tried to tell you a few posts ago... they're stock wheels

thats what i tried to tell you a few posts ago... they're stock wheels

yea. I was wondering y if the asian guy that owned it b4 her put a chrome grill in the front and a hks catback exaust, why he would put some uglyass chrome rims like that on. That would answer that. That chrome grill might even b stock then. its definatly an hks catback exaust though

yea it is. I noticed she nicked a rim while I was looking at them earlier. These damn motegi I got are. Chrome plated heavy bastards. Da rims I had on my Saturn weighed half what these weigh. You'd think motegi "racing" rims wouldnt weigh as much as my german shepard weighs.. But they do. I might not even use them on that crx. Hell the first motegi I ever saw were 19's and they didn't weigh what these do. Ohwell. Ya win some / loose some

the grill is billet not chrome.. i mean you couldnt tell the difference between the 17's and 20's..

LOL I know I know. I'm a tard. It was all cause I thought she said she had 22' s. And she had 20's. When really she said 20's but they're 17's. It threw me off. I knew they looked looked to small to b 20's. All makes sense now though. I'm a tard LOL

anyways.. this thread is way off topic.. locking it up.. turning out to be a free for all discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back