IT wont start

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ok i have everything i need for it to fire. air, fuel and fire. and it just wont start. it turns over. but i have a 94 ls into a 95 civic. 94 ls ecu and i'm usin the wire harness from the civic. 3 clips arent hooked in. one is for the reverse lights. i figured the other 2 were for the VTEC. one has one wire the other has 2 wires. also i unhooked the air bags in the steering wheel. i need help please.

you forgot one other major thing "timing" is needed to start the car also make sure that your timing is on point, that was my first problem i had my timing off and it didn't start put that in place and it was great

Originally posted by civiclxb16@Jan 11 2005, 04:08 PM
you forgot one other major thing "timing" is needed to start the car also make sure that your timing is on point, that was my first problem i had my timing off and it didn't start put that in place and it was great
[post=444218]Quoted post[/post]​

when i got the motor it had started up the timing was fine on it and i don think it was anyway it would have jumped on me

timing is good now it started ran a little rough nothin a little fine tuning will do appreciate it

Back