It won't start

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

b16GSR

B Series Guru
ok so this has happened twice now...i let the car sit for like 2 days and i go to start it and it just wont do it. i had a mechanic check it out and he messed with a couple wires and it started right up...i have a 91 integra with a 94 GSR swap...when it wont start you can't hear the fuel pump going so i dont know what's goin on...someone help me with this

well, i'd check with the mechanic that messed with some wires and find out which ones.. then fix those

if its a stock fuel pump you're not gonna hear it anyways..

could be.. but i doubt it.. that would only make it run differently.. you should get an obd1 p72 though

ive had the same problem.... check the main fuel relay its uder yyour dash its brown and it says 12v main relay

Same issue

:confused: i got the same problem i have a 94 teg with a gsr turbo swap it runs flawlessly but at any givin time i shut this thing off it may not immediately start back up i have to play with it. When you turn the key to on the dash does its check the fuel sytem pressurizes and you here the fuel relay click. sometimes i start it and it cuts off. sometimes it will jus crank and crank. the thing is when you turn the key to on sometimes you dont here the fuel pressurize or the relay click. :ph34r: You told the other guy to check his relay what exactly is he lookin for maybe it could help me aswell

hell yeah they'll do that to you thats what it sounded like to me just read this post on i was going to say the main fuel relay put i guess you found that out

i went to my import shop to get one but u might have to go to the dealarship or get one online o yeah all the main fuel relay's will with don't matter weather it's b series or d series u just need one of those

hey dude your problem might b on your main relay just check or hear if it clicks other thing u can do turn on the key and check on ur dash if ur check engine light goes off if it does thats not ur main relay peace.

Back