Italy trip

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

stedscivic

well i just got done with my sophomore year in college the football team gets to take a two week trip to italy
we practice two days then game and the rest of the time is touring
pretty excited about leaving on the 10 its gonna be a blast
only downfall i can think about is this is gonna put my turbo set up back for a while but this chance comes only so often i guess

Do the trip and dont worry about your car projects...the`ll be there when you get back....

and take a camera and a GOOD battery....+ memory sticks out the ass....hehe

Yeah, Italy is fucking amazing. Down south, it is sooooo beautiful. And the camera stuff is right, I took 2gb of pics when I was in Europe 2 years ago.

i got a 1g memory stick and i bought that 40g hard drive from sony that the memeory sticks can load to
im sure ill have enough memory

oh they are, my roommate goes there a few times a year and he said wherever you go, there will be hot chicks around. Oh and if you dont want to stand out (which you will since you are with your whole team) dont dress casually. People in Italy dress classy everyday. no sneakers, no t shirts, no baggy jeans, leather jackets, nice shit.. but if i were goin id say fuck it and where a big ol american flag shirt haha

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@May 7 2005, 02:28 PM
oh they are, my roommate goes there a few times a year and he said wherever you go, there will be hot chicks around. Oh and if you dont want to stand out (which you will since you are with your whole team) dont dress casually. People in Italy dress classy everyday. no sneakers, no t shirts, no baggy jeans, leather jackets, nice shit.. but if i were goin id say fuck it and where a big ol american flag shirt haha
[post=496318]Quoted post[/post]​

they are giving us a dress code
no shorts
no shirts with writting
and we were told to wear absolutly nothing american
if the pickpockets want to mess with the whole team their gonna be good enought to get it without anyone of us noticing
if someone does get caught id hate to see what some of our linemen would to to them :blink:

Dude, don't worry how you dress. When I was in Italy 2 years ago, we had very few problems with pick pockets. Trust me, you'll want shorts, it gets hot as HELL, especially in southern Italy. If you have the chance, chill in the Sorrento area, its absolutly beautiful.

What college do you play for? Position?

Originally posted by swanny@May 7 2005, 03:14 PM
What college do you play for? Position?
[post=496331]Quoted post[/post]​

id like to reply to this message with Ohio State Safety
But i go to a small D3 school Bluffton University in Bluffton Ohio
i play safety
its not D1 od D2 but i get to play and thats all that matters to me

just got back from italy and all i can say is wow
it was awesome cant even describe what a great time it was
the coliseum was huge i cant believe that is was built so long ago with out cranes and power tools these guys knew what they were doing building them too
lots of hot girls to check out too
the only thing it didnt have was enough hondas i did see a couple tho
a prelude, a s2k, some old civics, a crv i vtec, and a honda jazz? never heard of this before it looked like the honda fit in the hondatunning magazine while ago

overall the trip was worth it and i would say if you have the chance to go it is definately worth it :worthy:

o yeah we won the game 75 - 0 i had a good game some sack and lots of tackles and a fumble recovery in the endzone for the TD they are really behind on football skills overthere but hopefully it will continue to get better

Nice, I was in Italy back in June. I took about 2 gigs worth of pics for the 16 days I was there. Rome is badass, Florence was pretty nice too :)

Originally posted by swanny@May 26 2005, 06:01 PM
Damn, sounds like a hell of a trip. Take any pics?
[post=504050]Quoted post[/post]​

1200 pics taken but ill try to get some up once i go thru them

Back