Itasac, IL Zip 60143 FS: 1995 EJ2 B20 Swap Plenty of Extras

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

curt5446

Name: Curt
Means of Contact: 708-372-7145 (cell)

Vehicle: 1995 Honda Civic DX
Mileage: 21xxxx miles on the shell
B20 Swap 75,xxx
Price: $3,000 O.B.O.
Title: Clean and in my possession

Up for sale is a '95 Civic EJ2. I have owned the car since August 2008. The following updates have been made since then.

B20 swap w/ LS trans. 75k on the swap. (Installed Feb '09) Integra GSR full exhaust cat deleted. Absolutely no check engine light. ECU is socketed and comes with a Moates Ostrich and Hulog setup for eCtune or Crome. Perfect for a turbo setup. 9.2 lb flywheel and Exedy clutch installed about 2000 miles ago. Motor is nice and torquey.

Suspension:
K Sport 36 way adjustable coilovers
Integra LS Swaybars front and rear.
K Sport Rear LCA's
Specialty Products rear camber kit
Rear Disc Swap
Blox front upper control arms w/camber adjustment.
'95 Intergra front LCA's.
Front Strutbar. Made out of steel. You can stand on it.
Lower tie bar
Rear X Brace with integrated C-Pillar bar and strut bar.
4 point roll bar with harness bar. 1.75 tubing .120 DOM tubing. Integrated cross tube and harness bar.
I did the alignment about 4 days ago. Front camber at -2.5 degrees, 0 toe. Rear camber is at -2 degrees.

Interior
F1 Spec buckets
G Force 5 point harnesses
Above mentioned roll bar

Wheels & Tires
16x7 Rota Slipstreams. Painted gunmetal w/ Honda centercaps
Brand new (less than 2000 miles) Falken Ziex
Exterior
Projector headlights w/ amber corners. Headlight housing are glass, not the cheap eBay ones.
Car is flat black with the usual dings and rust spots for its age. Missing a piece of side molding on the passenger fender. The car is very low key with the cops. I wanted it to be that way. Ain't the prettiest car in the world but hey, it does what I built it to do.

I started building this car with the intention of road racing it. I am 34 years old, have 2 kids, and it is time for something more practical, so.....this car needs to go. It's priced for a quick sale and is significantly below my original asking price. The price is somewhat negotiable.

If you don't like the car or the price, I don't care.

If you have questions or would like to see the car, reply to the thread. The email goes right to my phone. Or....you can text/call me at 708-372-7145

Thanks for looking!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Last edited:
Dinner time bump. Throw me an offer. Need this thing gone. Too many cars in the drive.

Back