1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Itasac, IL Zip 60143 FS: 1995 EJ2 B20 Swap Plenty of Extras

Discussion in 'Vehicles: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by curt5446, Aug 29, 2010.

1. curt5446

curt5446 New Member

Name: Curt
    Means of Contact: 708-372-7145 (cell)

Vehicle: 1995 Honda Civic DX
    Mileage: 21xxxx miles on the shell
    B20 Swap 75,xxx
    Price: $3,000 O.B.O.
    Title: Clean and in my possession

Up for sale is a '95 Civic EJ2. I have owned the car since August 2008. The following updates have been made since then.

B20 swap w/ LS trans. 75k on the swap. (Installed Feb '09) Integra GSR full exhaust cat deleted. Absolutely no check engine light. ECU is socketed and comes with a Moates Ostrich and Hulog setup for eCtune or Crome. Perfect for a turbo setup. 9.2 lb flywheel and Exedy clutch installed about 2000 miles ago. Motor is nice and torquey.

Suspension:
    K Sport 36 way adjustable coilovers
    Integra LS Swaybars front and rear.
    K Sport Rear LCA's
    Specialty Products rear camber kit
    Rear Disc Swap
    Blox front upper control arms w/camber adjustment.
    '95 Intergra front LCA's.
    Front Strutbar. Made out of steel. You can stand on it.
    Lower tie bar
    Rear X Brace with integrated C-Pillar bar and strut bar.
    4 point roll bar with harness bar. 1.75 tubing .120 DOM tubing. Integrated cross tube and harness bar.
    I did the alignment about 4 days ago. Front camber at -2.5 degrees, 0 toe. Rear camber is at -2 degrees.

Interior
    F1 Spec buckets
    G Force 5 point harnesses
    Above mentioned roll bar

Wheels & Tires
    16x7 Rota Slipstreams. Painted gunmetal w/ Honda centercaps
    Brand new (less than 2000 miles) Falken Ziex
    Exterior
    Projector headlights w/ amber corners. Headlight housing are glass, not the cheap eBay ones.
    Car is flat black with the usual dings and rust spots for its age. Missing a piece of side molding on the passenger fender. The car is very low key with the cops. I wanted it to be that way. Ain't the prettiest car in the world but hey, it does what I built it to do.

I started building this car with the intention of road racing it. I am 34 years old, have 2 kids, and it is time for something more practical, so.....this car needs to go. It's priced for a quick sale and is significantly below my original asking price. The price is somewhat negotiable.

If you don't like the car or the price, I don't care.

If you have questions or would like to see the car, reply to the thread. The email goes right to my phone. Or....you can text/call me at 708-372-7145

Thanks for looking!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2010
  2. phunky.buddha

phunky.buddha Admin with a big stick Admin

Very nice! I hope you make a quick sale. That's a good price. :thumbsup:
  3. curt5446

curt5446 New Member

Thanks Calesta! Much appreciated.
  4. curt5446

curt5446 New Member

Dinner time bump. Throw me an offer. Need this thing gone. Too many cars in the drive.
  5. Matts96HB

Matts96HB Supah Moderatah Moderator

surprised to see this is still up.. would make a nice little track car.
  6. curt5446

curt5446 New Member

Sold.........................