itbs on a b18b?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i just heard of this.. individual throtle bodys on a honda. how hard is this to do and what all would it need to work? does it help? i know it sounds good lol

twm can make itb's for the non vtec motors......it'll only cost you around $2,000.00 though. unless you build the itb's yourself using the honda cbr throttle bodies, if im not mistaken, but thats no easy task either....good luck!

twm can make itb's for the non vtec motors......it'll only cost you around $2,000.00 though. unless you build the itb's yourself using the honda cbr throttle bodies, if im not mistaken, but thats no easy task either....good luck!

Werd TWM does make them or you can build your own from the CBR throttle bodies. It's expensive and I hear they take a good amount of tuning time on a dyno
so hope you have a hookup for that, I was at a meet this past Friday and there was a guy at the meet selling his TWM (52mm I think) ITB's for $800. Oh and by the way ITB's do help with your hp and tq numbers.

Back