ITB's on a D16Z6

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

kevint427

Anyone done them or seen them done and know what most fo my trouble is going to be? I am looking real forward to making a bracket for the TPS and Fuel Rail and what not. The throttle cable is going to be fun. Cutting an old manifold is going to be REAL fun. lol. Just any suggestions would help. Thnx

Kinda ghetto, but he does shit in as good of a way as you can doing it yourself so you can save a "few" bucks. But good luck to you on your project.

Ohh yea, and btw, if you can find a set off of a Honda motorcycle, you can same a LOT of fab work! Because the map sensor and TPS will be a straight plug in situation, That will save the set-up the the TPS voltage crap that you will have to do to get it to run correctly. They will usually cost more, but in the end will work flawlessly, and won't look like it's been "fabricated" to the eye so bad.

Originally posted by brian11to1@Aug 3 2005, 02:42 PM
there's a D Series guru working with Honda Tuning... check it out. Go to honda tunings site.
[post=535425]Quoted post[/post]​

yea that guy is actually a good acquaintence of mine, hes the one who actually gave me the itb's and is helping my friend with his vtec head. hes fking awesome! and good choice of words, "guru" cause his name in my cell phone is D16 guru. i should probably change that to honda guru. the guy is god.

Originally posted by kevint427+Aug 5 2005, 08:16 PM-->
brian11to1
@Aug 3 2005, 02:42 PM
there's a D Series guru working with Honda Tuning... check it out. Go to honda tunings site.
[post=535425]Quoted post[/post]​

yea that guy is actually a good acquaintence of mine, hes the one who actually gave me the itb's and is helping my friend with his vtec head. hes fking awesome! and good choice of words, "guru" cause his name in my cell phone is D16 guru. i should probably change that to honda guru. the guy is god.
[post=536394]Quoted post[/post]​

thats sweet. but if he's a good friend, why post here why not go to him?

hes always pretty busy. he doesnt have that much time to help out the kids. i am sure i got everything i need, im doin it right now. thanks for the help!

Back