ITB's on my ITR

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

webink_EK9

If I get the ITB's for my ITR, where will I notice the gains? Will it be a power gain throught the tach or will I get low end or high end gains? Any cons for doing this mod? I've seen some done and it doesn't look like they're filtered. That seems to be bad but I could always make a air box for them. Let me know what you think.

Thats not a good thing for me then. With autoXing as my primary, I need as much low end getupandgo as I can get.

Depending on who manufactured the itb's and how the runners were designed, you can benefit in the lower and upper end of the powerband. Search on m24x.com, I found that my original idea, the same as eric's (above) was incorrect for the toba itb package. The toda's are designed to make gains across the entire powerband, with a peak gain somewhere in the upper-middle. Anyway. Go do some more research :) .

link to ITB thread

Ok. This is my research, lol! I listen to you guys and follow as ordered. Everything I've done to my car has come directly from here. I'm having good luck and I don't want my noob-car-guy mind screwing things up.

ok, I did my first bit of research on this. that seems like a lot of freaking work. needs a lot of stuff done to make those work. is it worth the $$?

I found some for around $1200, but thats without all the management stuff.

Back