ITR b18c5 block Type R tranny

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

klubhed1

'00 usdm itr lsd tranny mint 30k miles mint, cracked case --$750
100_0815.jpg

3.jpg

B18c5 shorblock minus pistons & rods, has crank etc --$575 picked up!!

333.jpg

44.jpg

1.jpg

scammer, once you pay that kid back on honda-tech for the transmission i will retract my statement.

formby you loser. you never showed any proof those cams were mine. you took a pic of rusty cams and thats it. ive got more vouches than you can count. one person isnt gona wreck my selling :wink: grow up fag. your the scammer

You wana know why the thread on h-t was deleted?? becuase its bullshit. i never scammed anyone. your the scammer

Quoted post[/post]]
formby you loser. you never showed any proof those cams were mine. you took a pic of rusty cams and thats it. ive got more vouches than you can count. one person isnt gona wreck my selling :wink: grow up fag. your the scammer

You wana know why the thread on h-t was deleted?? becuase its bullshit. i never scammed anyone. your the scammer
How are you going to make Formby look like the scammer? Everyone knows your bullshit. You've had so many bad transactions already. Regardless of if you cleared it up or not, it shouldn't have to come to that. So what's your excuse for the cam gears? Let me guess, you don't know what happened? The same thing you say about how "fast" those cams rusted and pitted.

Quoted post[/post]]

I believe he took a picture of the end of the cam that said 64302 or 64302...

Klubhed1,

My client has finally accepted your price,he hopes the engine is
serviced and oil changed too .
However,My client made out a certified cashiers check of($23000) before he travelled to japan on a business trip,for a previous car and its shipment charges etc,but it was unfortunately sold.The amount on the check he deposited for the car is bigger than what should be paid to you now, so the check is now meant for the total expenses which includes the purchase of your car,the pick up of the car from its present location and the shipping charges/other necessary shipping arrangements.
However he has instructed us to carry on with this transaction. So you're required to deduct the cost of your car ($2000)and send the balance of($8000) to my client via western union money transfer to enable him offsett shipping charges/arrangements.once the transaction is concluded,My agent will be coming for the pick up of the car from its present location, on an open vehicle and then drive to a pre paid shipper for shipment,and also conclude other necessary shipping arrangements.so yo u dont have to bother yourself about the pick up and shipping arrangements,while title papers and other necessary documets will be sent by you via fedex courier to my customer.

Please Confirm this and provide name,address and phone number for check payment to be delivered to you via fedex courier ,
Thanks and God bless.

HAHAHA FUCKING SCAMMMERS!!!!!!!!

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

the cams were inspected by paypal thus giving me the refund... and any way its over ..

klubhed YOU LOST and now EVERYONE that did not think you were a novice seller, business man and scammer now does...lol you suck moron you are just to stupid to understand what just happened to your rep...but this is the web today kulubhed1 tommorrow lubemyhed2..asshole :cool:

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

the cams were inspected by paypal thus giving me the refund... and any way its over ..

klubhed YOU LOST and now EVERYONE that did not think you were a novice seller, business man and scammer now does...lol you suck moron you are just to stupid to understand what just happened to your rep...but this is the web today kulubhed1 tommorrow lubemyhed2..asshole :cool:

cams were not inspected by paypal.. i dont know what ur trying to pull. And you never took pictures to prove those were the cams. PERIOD. how bout you come to chicago and we straighten it out buddy. you little fag tryin to argue with me over the internet. your the scammer. come here and il make you say it to everyone like the little bitch you are.

you have no clue how bad i want to beat the shit outa you formby. come to chicago, il pay ur ticket you scum. you try to give me a bad name... what comes around goes around faggot

seriously would a mod ban this fucking loser scam artist?

klubhed come on down to florida im sure formby and a few other locals would love to meet a scammer, we could call it the hondaswap bashmeet

Quoted post[/post]]
seriously would a mod ban this fucking loser scam artist?

klubhed come on down to florida im sure formby and a few other locals would love to meet a scammer, we could call it the hondaswap bashmeet
I'll go!

I hate these crazy internet bandits with no education.
"Come to Chicago and we'll handle it buddy..."
How fucking lame. You want to beat formby's ass because you tried to rip him off... woo.

:withstupid: on :owned: + :ban:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back