itr cams swap almost complete

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

j954drgsr

Im half way done doing the itr cam swap on my gsr head, just hope everything goes well and have more hp.

Originally posted by brian11to1@Dec 18 2004, 01:29 PM
Yippy. Did we really need to know this?
[post=434153]Quoted post[/post]​

i guess u read my post because you had nothing better to do, so yes.

Does anyone here know if i have to readjust the valve lash after taking only the cams out.

Im finish with this cam swap now and leaving the shop to go have some fun. Ill tell you guys tomorrow how these itr cams are to the gsr cams.

Originally posted by j954drgsr@Dec 18 2004, 01:17 PM
Does anyone here know if i have to readjust the valve lash after taking only the cams out.
[post=434165]Quoted post[/post]​

I would.

Originally posted by integraslut78+Dec 18 2004, 05:11 PM-->
FearDaGreenCivic
@Dec 18 2004, 03:01 PM
Congrats budy... what spec cams did you get?
[post=434221]Quoted post[/post]​

ITR cams.
[post=434227]Quoted post[/post]​

All i know is that there is 2 groove on the distributor notch and on the exhaust side it has one grove. On the big ring which goes inside the bearing cap has no grove or it looks like one big groove.

The induction noise diffinetly sounds alot louder when vtec comes in at 4400rpm but it really screams when the second runners open at 5700. Im still running stock catback exhaust so i dont think the cams made anymore power at this point. Now when the second runners open my AFR gauge says im lean and i think my FPR is at max, somewhere around 60psi with stock injectors. Any suggestion on what i should get next for power upgrade other than an aftermarket exhaust because im already going with a sp2 greddy. I think these injectors and my fuel pump should support my setup because probaly its my exhaust back pressure thats causing my motor to go lean.

Back