Itr Chet Pics

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

chet

new pics of my civic hatchback.

specs include...

Brand New ITR Motor
98+ JDM ITR Transmission
11:1 Compression
Comptech Header
World Sport Exhaust
HX wheels (have volk ce28n's for auto-x and road race)

Soon: Hondata, Spoon Cam Gears, Tuning, Hoping for 190+ WHP.

s3ec42045b71eb.jpg

s3ec420edbbfde.jpg

s3ec4206d0c35f.jpg

s3ec42077b98d7.jpg

s3ec42081d4688.jpg

s3ec420bbdbbae.jpg

s3ec420d520064.jpg

s3ec420530eac5.jpg

s3ec421052e664.jpg

s3ec420faa122d.jpg

with volks...
s3ec424fa57e51.jpg

OH Man, if that ride was only Black,,,,,,but hey if you get it painted-go with a really really dark Teal/Green color, Saw one the other day and looked a shitload better than the original teal.

BUt, anyways nice ride-like it a lot.

Made props on having no tint, black valve cover instead of that damn red cover, iceman CAI, and my favorite the Apex WS exhaust.

I still think you should get a different header, i hate that comptech unit.....

Great Job Man,

Milan

sweet ride man... the eg hatches have that stance that i like... maybe i'll get one now that i'm on the market for one...
no more wheels
anyways, my compliments

Very nice stock looking car. sleeper! Anyone at the strip or even the highway wouldn't take that thing for having a b18c5 in it but once the vtec hits, damn you will be blocks ahead.

Chet, keep the VX or HX wheels on there and use the (Volks?) at the track. They make the car a total sleeper. Congrats on the swap.

volks are going to be used just for the track.

as soon as i finish tuning my car...i will buy hoosiers to put on them.

Super Sleeper-Iffic!

That's BADASS, Chet. If I saw that car around town, I'd think. Oh boy. It's got exhaust, and it's lowered. Then you'd proceed to promptly break one off in my ass, catching me off guard.

I LOVE it.

Mad props, yo.

BTW, is the stock ITR c/r 11:1? I know you used a factory shortblock and head with a factoryt headgasket... So I guess 11:1 is stock. Just wondering.

11.1:1 is the JDM ITR ... the USDM ITR is 10.6:1

what kind of and what size tires do you use on them hx's chet?

you can always pick that car out from a normal basic civic with exhaust just from the sound I hate friggin stock motors with exhaust they sound soooo friggin raspy

Originally posted by JDMilan@May 15 2003, 07:10 PM
OH Man, if that ride was only Black,,,,,,but hey if you get it painted-go with a really really dark Teal/Green color, Saw one the other day and looked a shitload better than the original teal.

BUt, anyways nice ride-like it a lot.

Made props on having no tint, black valve cover instead of that damn red cover, iceman CAI, and my favorite the Apex WS exhaust.

I still think you should get a different header, i hate that comptech unit.....

Great Job Man,

Milan

should be black like mine
fc54c577.jpg

black is nice...

although i like OEM colors and i'm happy with my teal green machine.

thanks for the compliments guys...hondata and hopefully 190+whp will be happening soon.

did u just replace the short block or the long? just curious why there is a b16intake manifold on the motor?

i can probably answer that:

pr3 intake manifold gets better midrange for track purposes for him and he has not run it on a 1/4 mile strip yet :)

Back