ITR distributor, EG parts, and a delsol cluster

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

NEW ITEM

EG cluster 7000 redline, 185251 Km on it, 230Km/h speedo :) great shape ****SOLD****

ALso I have an EG clock (US blue), and almost any piece you want from a black Civic EG hatch, one came in the yard, we already raped it, but there are some parts left.

whats this doing way down here at the bottom of the page????

get back up there :)

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Feb 14 2004, 09:09 PM
whats this doing way down here at the bottom of the page????

get back up there :)

Damn, I am slipping :) Thanks E

Hey, don't you have an OBD II ITR :)

How much would shipping to winnipeg manitoba canada r3r / the item i interested in the side mirrors "both / just want to also make sure that they would fit 95 civic hatchback / and if possible could i look@ the reflective side if you have the picture /

Originally posted by E_SolSi+Feb 16 2004, 10:27 PM-->
Originally posted by 92b16vx@Feb 16 2004, 07:20 AM
Hey, don't you have an OBD II ITR :)

yup..... but im saving up for some lights <hint> :)

I am working the issue :)

obetosaio Posted on Feb 16 2004
@ 06:16 PM
How much would shipping to winnipeg manitoba canada r3r / the item i interested in the side mirrors "both / just want to also make sure that they would fit 95 civic hatchback / and if possible could i look@ the reflective side if you have the picture /

Shipping would be about 20 air parcel, so, I'll take $55 shipped.

s40313b24a8783.jpg

I was down there taking pics of the mirrors and realized I have more stuff to sell :)

Here you go...

B series dohc VTEC valve cover, 99.9999% stripped (small hard to reach spots left because i am lazy), Make offer, I don't really care if I sell this, but if someone wants it, everything has a price (won't be ridiculous)...

s40313a8fbbff5.jpg

Raxle driver side B series axle. This is for use with a 90-93 teg or 89-91 Civic/CR-X halfshaft with female end. WILL NOT WORK WITH 94+ teg/99-00 Si/ 94-97 Delsol axles...I would like to get 150 plus shipping, it is brand new (stronger than OEM), never used and comes in a box covered in genuine EDM B16A greasy fingerprints, but seriously, it was expensive, and I couldn't use it, so help me out and don't lowball this one...

s40313aa51adcc.jpg

Blue EH2 center console, um make an offer on this one...

s40313abd445d4.jpg

Del Sol rear disc ebrake cables, they are dirty, and used, but still perfect if you have a S model and are doing a rear disc conversion....

s40313af294eea.jpg

One VTi/SiR/Si OEM front upper tower strt bar, bolts onto any EH/EG chassis (somedrilling maybe required for some random cars that for some reason didn't come from the factory with the holes.)... $50+ shipping

s40313b0f3a993.jpg

Also have a couple airboxs EG6 one and a EH2 one, a burnt out starter, some random bottle of brake fluid, a bunch of daddy long-leg spiders hangin' around, if you want something I have listed let me know.

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Feb 17 2004, 09:44 AM
how much for the Gravy Train????

is it EDM????

For you? $9.95 shipped yO!!! And yes, it is EDM spec doggy chow.

***GONERS****
s40339b60e09d2.jpg

s40339b71445e5.jpg

s40339b8286495.jpg

I can take Paypal only, unless you can think of a faster way. Feel free to ask any questions.

hmmmmmmm, i'm going to bump this up because
a) I bought the rims- w00t

B)i think i want to take that EDM civic cluster off your hands

Sorry man, the cluster is sold, I forgot to take it out of the ad :(

But fear not, I can get them REAL easy. Let me know if you really want one.

yeah i would really like a cluster like that- But i would prefer it to have the tach redline at 8200- is that at all possible? i don't know enough about foreign gauge clusters- oh yeah, and if you can get me a cluster like that, i'm prolly gonna take that airbox off your hands- the one for the EG- cause i really don't see the point in spending a ton of money on an aftermarket COI when i'm gonna be replacing it when i start boosting in the summer- so let me know

oh and thanks again B)

Back