ITR & EP3 illustrations to share

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ragebomb

Heya guys. Thought I'd share some illustrations I made this last month. I've showed them to my EP3 buds at ephatch.com, they seem to like 'em. Anyway hope you like them too. (You can also get these on shirts and stuff at the links below.)

Full list of available designs: AngryYoda.com

3rd Gen JDM Integra Type-R: http://www.cafeshops.com/itr
s_jdmitr3g.gif

m_ekctr.gif

10533688_F_tn.jpg
m_eg6_gun.gif

s_ep3siyellow.gif
s_civic3g.gif
s_eg6_silver.gif
s_crx2g_blue.gif

For the EP3's I have a lot of variations... I have the Mugen 03 concept, the 03 Honda SEMA concept, and Buddy Club versions.

Each illustration takes about 4 hours, I use an app that is the poor stepbrother of Adobe Illustrator called Macromedia Freehand. I start with a high res as possible photo of a car, and plot vector shapes over it. Then I spend about an hour or two tweaking colors so they look right.

Lemme know what ya think. :)

its not turbo. read the sig.

soon, im hoping this summer but it looks grim.

If you provided the picture I'll do it for $5 and It'll look just as good or better

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Apr 11 2004, 09:45 PM
they look pretty good. how much would you charge to do one of a DA chassis (1990-1993) Integra GS??

Heya, I wouldn't charge anything. Tell me what color and I'll see what I can do. You can PM me if ya like. :)

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Apr 11 2004, 09:45 PM
they look pretty good. how much would you charge to do one of a DA chassis (1990-1993) Integra GS??

s_da9red.gif
Here's an illustration I did for Brian w/ the pic he sent me. :)

All current designs can be seen here: AngryYoda.com

:)

i hadnt got around to IM you back bro, but that DA9 one looks BADASS!! i really dig it. as soon as i get some money, im order a shirt with it off your cafepress page. again...EXCELLENT work!! :thumbsup:

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Apr 17 2004, 05:33 PM
i hadnt got around to IM you back bro, but that DA9 one looks BADASS!! i really dig it. as soon as i get some money, im order a shirt with it off your cafepress page. again...EXCELLENT work!! :thumbsup:

Thanks BrainE! glad you like it! the pic you had me start with had a pretty cool car to start with. :) looked like it was shaved to the max - no side mouldings, no door handles, no emblems... :) I'll add other shirts and stuff to the store for the da9. Also I'm about 40% done with an RSX Type-R, should have that done this week.

Thanks for the kudos too, Calesta!

PM me if ya have any requests. :)

- Perry

How's about one for my AllTrac, of which pics can be found in the link in my sig.

Originally posted by DarkHand@Apr 19 2004, 12:20 PM
Could anyone do a 3rd gen Civic or 1st gen CRX?  There'd be a huge demand for those at the RPR site. :)

Heya dude, I'll do both those cars for ya. They were on my list, well actually the CRX was on my list. :) Give me a couple weeks and I'll post them when done. Question: what is the RPR site?
--Perry

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Apr 19 2004, 11:42 AM
How's about one for my AllTrac, of which pics can be found in the link in my sig.

Heya Loco, sure give me a few weeks, I'll make a version with your All Trac on it. Does the car have a specific chassis code designation I can put on it? Also what year/gen is that car? Thanks and I'll post it/PM ya when it's done. --Perry

Originally posted by ragebomb@Apr 19 2004, 03:26 PM
Heya dude, I'll do both those cars for ya. They were on my list, well actually the CRX was on my list. :) Give me a couple weeks and I'll post them when done. Question: what is the RPR site?
--Perry

Thanks!

http://www.redpepperracing.com, the ultimate 1G CRX / 3G Civic site. :D You can definately get some better pictures if you look through the gallery there, too. :) My 3G Civic picture were taken with a cruddy camera.

Back