ITR & EP3 illustrations to share

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by ragebomb+Apr 19 2004, 04:30 PM-->
Loco Honkey
@Apr 19 2004, 11:42 AM
How's about one for my AllTrac, of which pics can be found in the link in my sig.

Heya Loco, sure give me a few weeks, I'll make a version with your All Trac on it. Does the car have a specific chassis code designation I can put on it? Also what year/gen is that car? Thanks and I'll post it/PM ya when it's done. --Perry

The chassis code is ST185. The year is 1992, and is a 2G AllTrac.

s_jdmitr4g.gif

http://www.cafeshops.com/itr4g

Hot off the presses... the JDM 4th gen Honda Integra Type-R. :) Enjoy!

Hey Loco and DarkHand, thanks for the additional info, it's exactly what I needed! Give me a couple weeks to work on 'em.

Later.

EDIT: http://www.cafeshops.com/civic3g

s_civic3g.gif

JDM 3rd Gen Civic hatchback just added for DarkHand and the folks at redpepperracing.com. :) Enjoy.

Rage- again, those are awesome. I assume the small size pics here just show artifacts and jaggies because they were sized down from much larger versions, right?

Originally posted by Calesta@Apr 20 2004, 02:15 PM
Rage- again, those are awesome. I assume the small size pics here just show artifacts and jaggies because they were sized down from much larger versions, right?

Yes, the versions on the shirts are 300dpi, high quality. :)

Holy cow, looks like my 3rd Gen civic products were just taken down by Cafe Press! Yikes, i'll have to look into that!!

Uh oh, looks like I'm getting shut down by The Man. Cafe Press has started shutting down my stores. Some of the cars are still available, but my newer cars have been taken down - including the 3rd gen Civic and RSX Type-R. You can only see them at angryyoda.com now... sigh. I have a letter in to the Cafe Press "licensing and rights verification" folks, but I don't know how sympathetic they will be. Ugh, ugh ugh!

EDIT: Well, Cafe Press restored my images, so the stores are back up! Hurray! let's hope they stay up for good! In the meantime you better believe I'm going to be more cautious about trademarked car names and logos, etc. Man I just had a heart attack today - what would I do with all my free time? LOL.

What program do you use to make those? do you scan a pic to start em or what?

oh yeah, all of those look badass so far, i would love one of a 2nd gen CRX. if possible in grey.

Originally posted by senate_9427@Apr 20 2004, 04:24 PM
What program do you use to make those? do you scan a pic to start em or what?

oh yeah, all of those look badass so far, i would love one of a 2nd gen CRX. if possible in grey.

Heya dude, sure I will let ya know when I've created a 2nd Gen CRX. Grey! :)

Thanks for the kudos!

Basically I start with the highest quality, best photography image I can find. Usually that is a corporate photo - something with clean highlights, no weird reflections. Then I use Macromeda FreeHand to lay vector points and hand draw the shapes. I keep adding layers and detail until i'm happy with the overall look. at some point i'll post a how-to or something on my site. :)

Dude, do an EK hatch for me bro! I would buy a shirt that had an EK hatch on it. But I would only buy it if it were any other color than white. I only wear white shirts as undershirts, or when I lift. :)

Originally posted by Hatchbacks Anonymous@Apr 20 2004, 06:20 PM
Dude, do an EK hatch for me bro! I would buy a shirt that had an EK hatch on it. But I would only buy it if it were any other color than white. I only wear white shirts as undershirts, or when I lift. :)

Heya HatchbackAnon, thanks for the kudos. :) Sure, I'll be doing an EK hatch, it's on my list. Hopefully I will be able to do it in a few weeks... next in line is an AllTrac for LocoHonkey, then a 1stGen CRX for DarkHand, then a Land Rover '74 Defender for a pal. :)

Bad news is that I can only make shirts in white thru the Cafe Press service. :( Apparently it is more complicated to create the images on non-white shirts, so it's not an option right now. You could try one of the baseball jerseys. :)

man, a 1st or 2nd gen civic would be sweet, but none of those new enough to have the square headlights.

square= just that.

damn rage nice work mang.

i could think of a million of those to make.

an S13
an S14
an S15
an R32
an R33
an R34
a 350Z
a Hachi-Roku

Hey Sobe_death and Smonkeyboy - thanks for the suggestions. I'm putting them on my list. Great suggestions!

How about a 1981 Celica ? If you want a few customers, I can throw the idea past my Celica group (The Old Celicas Club)

-> Steve

Originally posted by Celerity@Apr 22 2004, 04:41 PM
How about a 1981 Celica ? If you want a few customers, I can throw the idea past my Celica group (The Old Celicas Club)

-> Steve

Dude, that's an awesome idea. I should have thought of it! Give me about 2-3 weeks to work on it... i'll reply here when done. oh, do you happen to know if there is a chassis code designation? :) Thanks --

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Apr 19 2004, 11:42 AM
How's about one for my AllTrac, of which pics can be found in the link in my sig.

Heya LocoHonkey, I've completed a version with your All-Trac. Lemme know what ya think. I based it off one of the photos from your site. :)
s_st185.gif

You can see larger, higher-res versions at the store, here: http://www.cafeshops.com/st185

Lemme know what ya think!

Originally posted by DarkHand@Apr 19 2004, 12:20 PM
Could anyone do a 3rd gen Civic or 1st gen CRX?  There'd be a huge demand for those at the RPR site. :)

Hey DarkHand, 1st Gen CRX is done! This is one of my favorites -- i think i like working on the old school Hondas a little better than the new. :) Please let your pals at RPR know... if they buy something that would be SWEET. I started with the silver version, and also created the red version that was requested. I kept it two-tone to stay true to how these cars were made... at least from what I could tell in the pics. I saw one today at the grocery in white, made my wife go with me to study it a little closer. :)

s_crx1g_silver.gif
s_civic3g.gif

AngryYoda.com
Hope ya like 'em!

EDIT:
s_crx1g_wide.gif

Widebody CR-X Pro Mugen version just added...

Back