ITR & EP3 illustrations to share

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Hatchbacks Anonymous@Apr 20 2004, 06:20 PM
Dude, do an EK hatch for me bro! I would buy a shirt that had an EK hatch on it. But I would only buy it if it were any other color than white. I only wear white shirts as undershirts, or when I lift. :)

s_ekmugenctr.gif

heya hatchbackanon, I just completed an illustration of the EK Civic Type-R w/ the Mugen body kit. i really like this one. :) You can see bigger pics of it at the store (click "view larger images" on the product detail page)

http://www.cafeshops.com/ekmugenctr

Hope ya like it, lemme know what you think. :)

:thumbsup: Awesome stuff man. You seem to be pretty quick about getting your designs done. That screams reliable to me. Now, depending on how much $$ the shirt would cost, and how I order/pay for it(I haven't visited the CafePress or whatever yet) I would definetly like to get ahold of one. ESPECIALLY if it had a 2nd gen CRX w/ the Mugen or Wings West RS kit on it. NO wing though. LOL. Let me know if you can get one made, and the chassis code is EF8.

Originally posted by MugenCRX@Apr 28 2004, 09:15 AM
:thumbsup: Awesome stuff man. You seem to be pretty quick about getting your designs done. That screams reliable to me. Now, depending on how much $$ the shirt would cost, and how I order/pay for it(I haven't visited the CafePress or whatever yet) I would definetly like to get ahold of one. ESPECIALLY if it had a 2nd gen CRX w/ the Mugen or Wings West RS kit on it. NO wing though. LOL. Let me know if you can get one made, and the chassis code is EF8.

Heya MugenCRX, no problem... your positive comments were the most humorous yet... :) thank you for the vote of confidence.... yeah i've been fast in the last couple weeks... usually getting the drawings done in about 4 days... but my list is about 2 dozen cars long now... :) so i think new cars will be about 1-2 months... but hey, I will get to them!

Anyway, that said, I will get to your Mugen/Wings West RS CRX. Can you do me a favor and PM a link to some high quality pics of it? That will save me time in digging up the right pic, etc. That would rock.

Most of the shirts thru cafe press are about $18... jersey is $25. The quality of the shirts is good, and the prints have been pretty good too. you can pay via credit card at cafe press, and they have a complete 30 day money back guarantee if you'd don't like the way something turned out.

alrighty talk to ya soon kids.... i'm gonna be working a t-shirt for k-series.com that will have me busy for a couple weeks... busy busy! later.

Originally posted by senate_9427@Apr 20 2004, 04:24 PM
What program do you use to make those? do you scan a pic to start em or what?

oh yeah, all of those look badass so far, i would love one of a 2nd gen CRX. if possible in grey.

Hey MugenCRX and Senate_9427, just completed a 2nd Gen CRX for you:

s_crx2g_silver.gif

This one is the JDM CR-X with Mugen PRO2 Aero Kit and rims. Hope you like it. You see in the larger version the steering wheel is on the right. :)

AngryYoda.com

EDIT:

BTW, two more 2G CR-X colors added:
s_crx2g_blue.gif
s_crx2g_white.gif

s_eg6_silver.gif
s_eg6_red.gif
s_eg6_blue.gif
s_eg6_white.gif

OK, turns out there are a lot of EG6 Civic hatchback fans out there - so I've just added an illustration of the EG6 in four fun-filled flavors. I got several requests for 'em. Hope ya like. :) This has a Wings West kit (w/out the mid-hatch spoiler). Pretty decent drop and wheel size too.

AngryYoda.com

Back