ITR intake manifold Q

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jdm2gen03

ok so i have a b16a sir 2, and can get and ITR manifold for 205 plus shipping. will it bolt right up and all lines go into place(smog). and if so should i go with this or shell out the extra dough for a skunk2. and if i do shell out the extra dough should i get the old version skunk 2 manifold or the new one. it would be like 15 buks extra to get the older version over the ITR and then it would be like 70 for the newer version. wat does everyone think. i have the money for whichever one but if they all flow the same then wats the point in spending for the more expesnive.... oh and i plan on goin stage 2 cams in the near future 2. so which one will flow best with those. thanx in advance

My friend uses the AEBS manifold and horespower was untop of the skunk2 manifold. It is smog friendly and very reliable for top end power. also very affordable. the one made buy some company in autralia is pretty darn good too, almost an exact replica of the AEBS just more technology into it. But yet again, the skunk2 manifold is a very very fine choice.

Back