Itr Mani Issues

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TRINiTRON

I put an ITR intake mani in my 99si. I plugged the extra coolant nipple and t'ed off the pcv valve for the vac filter line that is mounted on my fuel rail beside the fpr. unfortunately nothing will fit back where it is supposed to go because of the sensor and the throttle cable and it looks like poop...yeah I said poop. I was wondering if any of you guys had done this, and if you had any advice as to the best way to clean this mod up. Thanks in advance for any input. It is greatly appreciated.

I've done this swap on my 1st gen B16a. You'll need the ITR throttle cable bracket OR just hold the stock cable with one bolt. It works fine.

Also, the stock fuel rail gets in the way of your IAT sensor on the #1 runner. I used a 94 Del Sol VTEC fuel rail on mine, and it clears fine. SOme people use the AEM or Golden Eagle aftermarted fuel rails with much success, as well.

Hope this helps.

which throttle cable are you supposed to use for that application? i need to know this also because i'm getting that IM in about 2-3 weeks. i have a B16A2 from a 96 Del Sol. i'm using the throttle cable for that engine.

anything i should know about before i get the IM. i'm also thinking about getting that gasket that keeps the IM cooler, who makes that?

anyone know where i can get that IM at a good price?
i'm gonna start looking on thepartstrader.com and on recycler.com

sorry to take over this thread TRINITRON.

Originally posted by SiR Kid@Apr 11 2003, 12:46 AM
I've done this swap on my 1st gen B16a.  You'll need the ITR throttle cable bracket OR just hold the stock cable with one bolt. It works fine.

Also, the stock fuel rail gets in the way of your IAT sensor on the #1 runner. I used a 94 Del Sol VTEC fuel rail on mine, and it clears fine. SOme people use the AEM or Golden Eagle aftermarted fuel rails with much success, as well.

Hope this helps.

:eek: its the number 2 runner y0!

here's an itr mani on my first gen b16a... my throttle cable bracket is custom tho and if you get an aftermarket fuel rail, you wont have any issues.

s3e63b26524116.jpg

i have an ITR engine in my 93 sol ... i used a 3rd gen integra LS throttle cable it worked perfectly

Back